“Great People” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 36 Hotels in Abilene
Ft. Worth, United States
“Great People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is visting Abilene. The staff are amazing. Everyone there were very friendly and suggested different things to do that my 3 year old would enjoy. The only down fall was the construction that was outside our room but that couldnt be helped. Perfect location to all of the attractions in Abilene.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff here at the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene. We are also glad you think we have the perfect location to visit attractions here in Abilene. , I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope we will be able to host you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I am a very seasoned traveler and I decided to stay here despite a of the bad comments here on trip advisor, well I made a good choice let me tell you'all
PROS:
- Great clean facility all since entrance to my room
- Excellent chef t restaurant n great food please try black seasoned tilapia it is delicious
-The guys at restaurant are extremely fast and polite
-They give you a free pass to workout at Golds gym which is located literally 67 steps from the hotel and I counted them lol
- Next to the mall for shopping with lots I good restaurants
-People at from desk very attentive to your needs and smiling all the time
- Great cookies every evening and good happy hour
-Clean pool and comfortable beds
-Great ac system can go a low as u want and comfortable sofas in room

CONS:
Can't really think about any cons, wish they provided free breakfast like all the rest of hotels now a days that will be the only con because me working so early and grabbing just a cup of cereal it is insane to pay 7.99 for breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
We are happy to read you think you made a good choice by stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review.
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Have stayed there three or four times. Staff has always been very nice. The location is good, the hotel is quiet, and the lobby and restaurant area is nice and comfortable. The amenities are very good for a hotel this size with restaurant, bar, work out facility, pool, business center, and small "store" for snacks and essentials.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
We are happy to read you are a return guest and think our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene is a good place to stay. Thank you for your nice review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene because I work for Hilton in my hometown, so I know what kind of standards Hilton hotels should have. The experience was great, but made disappointing by ONE employee. She was at the front desk during breakfast, I asked her if she knew any other local breakfast places and she insisted that I buy the breakfast they provided there. I clearly knew that the hotel served breakfast, so I patiently asked her again for any local breakfast spots and at that moment her phone rang. Without any "Can you wait a second while I answer this..." or telling the caller to "Please Hold..." she proceeded to have a five-minute conversation and I ended up walking away feeling very disrespected while she still talked on the phone. Don't get me wrong, ALL the other hotel staff were great! But this one employee did not fulfill Hilton standards about guests, and that partially ruined my experience here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are very happy that you chose our hotel for your recent stay, we are sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay with us. While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard of our hotel, there is no excuse for the problem you encountered at the front desk. We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused. Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us next time you’re in town.
Lubbock, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The hotel was beautiful and clean. My only complaint is that the bed was very uncomfortable. We were told it was an adjustable bed. . .but the adjustable part didn't work. A comfortable bed is so important when you're traveling. Make sure if you stay here that you check to make sure your adjustable bed works!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important and that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us next time you’re in town.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Comfortable facility. Nice location. Amenties in working order. Couteous staff. Even when power went out. Fax machine was working well with copy services compatible with computers in the business office. Nice lobby for relaxing and enjoying a snack and flavored water.

Room Tip: Ask for it .....
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your business and your nice review.
san angelo, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

hotel outside appearance was nice the rooms were good for what I paid...a bit pricey on the breakfast and slow getting food out I believe they only had one person cooking.....good area for the hotel felt safe coming & going even at 2am....pretty easy to find

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. We are sorry there was slow service at breakfast. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Abilene? Share your experiences!