“Abilene Hampton” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Abilene
Miami, Florida
“Abilene Hampton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Abilene, Texas, is an ideal place to stay. It is close to the Abilene Mall, close to several excellent places to eat, and easy access to major thoroughfares to other parts of Abilene. The staff is very helpful, the rooms are clean and quiet, and the complimentary breakfast is good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AbileneHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
The Goal of the Abilene Hampton is for every guest to have a Great experience. Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. I appreciate you mentioning our ideal location, helpful staff and of course our clean rooms. Thank you for staying at our location and I hope the next time you are in Abilene we will see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Abilene, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel paid attention to the details. Every room has a bed and a bathroom but I was welcomed with a gift bag, wi-fi password, and a smile. The room was clean, maintenance personnel was quick when there was a slight issue with the cable and fixed it within 15 minutes from my call down to the front desk. Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AbileneHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
I am extremely happy to hear my staff impressed you. We strive to make each and every guest feel at home in our hotel. Hope to see you again the next time you are in Abilene.
Waco, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Nice Hotel in great location, for price can shop around even with AAA discount. Wow, survey review must be 200 characters, am i getting paid for this? Next time I will not do a survey. By the way I was not 100% satisfied.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AbileneHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Abilene Hampton Inn. I appreciate your commenting about our great location. We are sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced by the length of the survey. I want to assure you that guest satisfaction is of the up most importance to us and this issue will be addressed. We hope the next time you are in Abilene you will stay with us again.
Abilene, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

In Abilene for high school golf tournament. Have stayed in other hotels in Abilene over the years and this one has been the best. Very clean and quiet hotel. Perfectly located near all and restaraunts. Indoor pool was nice. Staff was great. Breakfast was well stocked.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AbileneHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn. My staff and I appreciate your comments about how clean the hotel was and our convenient location. I hope the next time you are in Abilene you will stay at this location again.
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Nothing fantastic... but close to Target, the Mall, the freeway (which you can go 80 on), and tons of restaurants (doesn't say much since there are tons of restaurants within a 10-minute drive). Clean rooms. Safe parking lot. Here for business, wouldn't necessarily pick this place for personal travel.... not many options in Abilene though.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Longmont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure staying at the Hampton Inn during the weekend while participating in a family event. My previous experience with Hampton Inns were positive and this experience was consistent with past experiences. The accommodations at the Inn were first rate and staff very helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

My staff and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at our Hampton Inn while in Abilene. We really appreciate your taking the time to voice your opinion to others about our hotel. We hope you are back in Abilene again soon and stay with us again!
Frederick, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I traveled from Frederick, Ok to Abilene, Tx to be with friends for a weekend birthday party and I love this hotel brand. Especially their breakfast. I didn't interact to much with the staff because I didn't stay long and I really didn't need anything, but the service I did receive was very friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Abilene? Share your experiences!