“Zaxby's is my go-to favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 56 Restaurants in Athens
Troy, MI
“Zaxby's is my go-to favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Since I discovered Zaxby's about 10 years ago, their restaurants have been a frequent stop for me whenever in the South. We do not have Zaxby's in the North, which is our loss. The property in Athens was certainly one of the best I've been to. I'll keep trying Zaxby's whenever I get the chance.

Visited March 2014

Tenn
“House Zalad lovers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We frequent this Zaxby's because it is close to home. We never seem to get past the " house zalad" to try anything else. The chicken is always fresh, tender and juicy and compliments the salad nicely. Restaurant has always been clean when we have been there. Thumbs up to a watchful staff to bus tables and keep them clean.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Riceville
“Good food at a Great Price. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We have visited many Zaxby locations in multiple states. With this chain at the worst experience you will not be disappointed. This Athens location was not the best location but I have found many of the chains are not as good in the small towns. I rate this experience as an average visit to Zaxbys. Chicken was fresh and hot. Fries were over Cooked but still not bad. A Sunday evening is tough for most chains.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Zaxby's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.