“Loving it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Boarders Inn and Suites Ashland City

You added Boarders Inn and Suites Ashland City to your Saves list
Boarders Inn and Suites Ashland City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1212 N. Main St., Ashland City, TN 37015 (Formerly Deerfield Inn and Suites)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ashland City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Erwin, Tennessee
“Loving it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

My job has required me to work in Ashland City since February of this year and I chose to stay at the Borders in Ashland City instead of commuting from Nashville. It was one of the best decisions I could have made. The staff is awesome and the rooms are clean, very comfortable, and quiet. Cable TV, free wifi, blow dryer, refrigerator and microwave . . . could not ask for more.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Pleasant Shade, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2014

I love staying at Boarders because it is quiet and very close to my office in Ashland City. Tina is so friendly and helpful and makes me feel like I truly have a home away from home. My room is comfortable, clean and quite suitable. The microwave, refrigerator/freezer, ironing board, coffee pot, and blow dryer are wonderful conveniences I enjoy using during my stay.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2014

This hotel was very clean, all decor and furniture up to date and in perfect condition. The staff was eager to help in whatever way was necessary. I would definitely like to stay here again the next time.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2014

My husband and I spent another wonderful five days at the Boarders Inn Ashland City. Staff here is awesome, very professional in their service to all customers. Whether in town for business or pleasure, there is not a better hotel in the area!

• Stayed October 2014
Rock Hill, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2014

By far the nicest Boarders Inn out there! The staff was the friendliest we encountered on our whole trip. Anytime I'm in the Nashville area I will always stay here even though I have to drive further to get to work. The staff here cares and they are super friendly!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2014

By far the best option in Ashland City. The prices are kind of steep but worth it! Our room was spotless with all new furnishigs. We enjoyed the small refrigerator and microwave in our room. Coffe in the lobby was amazing!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2014

It is unusual to find a great hotel and staff that goes along with it. My wife and I always felt we were treated very kind and the rooms were spotless. We stay at this hotel every year for the marathon and the staff always remembers us. The friendless of everyone keeps us coming back!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Boarders Inn and Suites Ashland City? Share your experiences!