Our room looked more like the professional photos than the reviewers photos. Perhaps they remodeled? Anyway, at first glance it was nice, but there were issues (mainly cleanliness). I won't go into that because I felt it was a minor concern & numerous people have already discussed the cleanliness problem.
When we presented the problem to the man at the office he practically started shouting at us. It felt as though he saw us as "women should only speak if spoken to" & would constantly interrupt us. Anything we said he treated as invalid. I tend to be incredibly polite but when I tried to explain our concerns to him he nearly told me to shut up.This was so different than the way the girls who rented us the room acted. He would feign professionalism while stating we could leave if we want, (& with a smirk would say we would be charged for the room anyway (including the night we had not stayed yet).
Now like I said, I tend to be very polite & easy going & may not have said a word about this ... until I saw their replies to customer concerns here. DON'T think that is how they treat you in the office if you have a concern! Perhaps the girls would, but the man who runs the place is very abrupt & (I felt) rather insulting. It was as if we were being attacked (verbally) for mentioning the room was dirty. My best advice is ladies ... I wouldn't stay here alone. Have your husband go to the office when you have a problem because they wont tolerate hearing it from you!
Last thing. I see in their replies how the state they "satisfy hundreds of guests each week" ... as if to say our concerns are somehow less valid? However from what I see in reviews they seem to disappoint customers more than satisfy. Had they been professional & treated us as if our concerns were valid this could have been a whole different review. When you work in the hospitality industry customer service counts!
I would give the room 3 stars (could have been 4 if it were clean), but customer service was about 1 star at best for the way we were treated. So to be fair I gave it 2 stars over all. So had they cleaned the room & treated us professionally you can see they COULD have had a much better rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quarters Inn offers luxurious, affordable and pet friendly lodging for business and pleasure travelers, minutes from Downtown Nashville, the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium, Nashville Superspeedway and Music Row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antioch Quarters Inn And Suites
- Antioch Quarters Hotel Antioch