“Nice, Convenient Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice, Convenient Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This was a brief visit (overnight) as I was just traveling through the area. The location could not have been more convenient. It was easily accessible to the Interstate. There are restaurants close by, as well. The staff could not have been nicer. The check in and check out process was flawless. The room was nice and large. It appears to have been recently renovated. The rate was reasonable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Urbana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This was a great hotel. It is about 12 minutes from downtown Nashville. The breakfast was great. It has many hot options as well as a great selection of pastries and bagels. The room was very clean and spacious. The pillow was superb and a the mattress was fabulous. The front desk worker was extremely helpful with directions and recommendations. We had a great internet connection in the room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Brimley, MI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I would stay here again, everyone was friendly and helpful, the breakfast hit the spot in the morning and was ready for us early birds, the rooms were clean and cozy, the employees were very helpful with information of the local area.

New York Mills, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We heard yelling and loud music all night long. The police even came in the middle of the night...loud sirens and all. We even heard several gun shots! Side and back entry doors left unlocked. No security. Somebody knocked on our door twice. Once in the evening and again around 4:00a.m.

• Stayed February 2014
Whitney S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
We are always disappointed to learn when we have not met our guests' expectations and this was evident on your last visit to our hotel. The area we are in is safe, but as always unfortunately things still happen. We do have staff on 24/7 and have security cameras that are monitored as well. I apologize if you did feel safe with us, I assure you we have been very lucky to have issues at our location for any reason like that. We hope that you will consider returning to our hotel on your next trip.
Kansas City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I recently stayed here because the other Hilton hotels in the Smyrna area made some management changes that were not for the better to put it mildly. Wow was I surprised with this location. Recently renovated, everything was nice and clean, and the folks really made me feel at home. Thank you Aileen for the good laughs and the friendly attitude.

Chattanooga, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

My wife and I have stayed at this Hampton Inn mnay times over the past ten years on our trips to the Nashville area! The staff has always been helpful and the hotel rooms have always been clean and comfortable. In recent couple of years they have remodeled the rooms and lobby areas which has kept the location up to date in decor. Although not one of the larger Hampton Inns in the Nashville area, it is convenient to I-24 and a great value!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Very nice room great value and we were able to relax and the room was clean and bed comfortable. The breakfast was just enough and the staff very friendly. I would choose to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow? Share your experiences!