“Decent Hampton Inn - Average but would stay again” 4 of 5 stars

Book now and save 10%
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Antioch
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Roswell, Georgia
“Decent Hampton Inn - Average but would stay again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this Hampton recently for work. It was not bad and I would probably stay here again. This was, in my experience, a run of the mill Hampton Inn. When I walked in I was greeted by the person at the front desk. They were booked so I only had rooms available on the first floor. My room was okay. It seemed like an older property which has that older hotel feel. Decent place. Very vanilla. Also, I'm not sure if they had a sundry store.

Not bad. I was not wowed but I would probably stay here again if for business. It gets the job done.

The thing I like best was the price.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Sheri V, thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and share your thoughts on TripAdvisor about your recent stay. I appreciate the nice things you said about our hotel. Since our goal is indeed always to wow our guests with great service and a great stay, I'm disappointed that didn't happen for you. That just means we have to try harder! I'm really grateful for your input and will definitely share it with my staff. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs in our area, and I hope we can provide that "wow" factor we strive for the next time you stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 4 days when we traveled to Nashville. The hotel is only 10-15 minutes from downtown. The room was very clean and fresh. The staff was wonderful. Have to point out two employees, Bruce and Cindy. They were extremely friendly and welcoming. We had a wonderful stay at this hotel and definitely will stay there again when we travel back to Nashville.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Hello, and thank you for your wonderful review! I really appreciate the kind things you said about our hotel and our staff. It was definitely our pleasure to serve you during your stay in Nashville, and we are glad you chose us for your trip to our area. I'll share your comments with the staff, and I'll let Cindy know you mentioned her by name!
Orland Park, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

my friend .and i chose to stay at the Hampton Inn on our way back home from a trip we had taken. we were booked from 10/07/12 to 10/08/12. the title could not be more fitting as we truly were treated that way by all the staff on board there. a big kudos to judi your sales agent at this
location she does an outstanding job representing your company! we will always choose Hampton Inns.
donna and dan

Room Tip: any room i feel is a great choice!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our Hampton Inn on TripAdvisor! We are grateful that you chose us for your stay in our area. I've shared your comments with my staff, and we all appreciate the nice things you said. And Judi told me to say "Hi!"
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I LOVED THIS PROPERTY!! It was located right off of the interstate and took us 10 mins to get downtown. The staff was very professional. The breakfast in the morning was fresh. The rooms were very spacious and the beds made for an excellent nights rest. The manager was genuinely interested in the comfort of our stay. I will recommend this property to all of my family and friends!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thanks for choosing our hotel when you visited our area recently! Being right off the interstate and so close to downtown makes it so easy to get to so many great attractions and places that Nashville has to offer, and I'm so glad that we have this as one of our benefits for our guests. I'm glad my staff did a great job in taking care of you during your visit, and I really appreciate your business!
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed here with a few friends, we came for a Vanderbilt football game. We had a great stay at this Hampton Inn. The staff went out of their way to help us, and they were very friendly. The room and beds were very comfortable (I wanted to take the pillows home...but don't worry I left them at the hotel). I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to respond and say such great things about our property! I hope you had a great time in Nashville and enjoyed the Vanderbilt game you came to see. And I agree - I think the pillows and "Cloud Nine" beds that Hampton Inns have are some of the most comfortable choices on the market today. I'll definitely share the kind things you said with my staff. It really means a lot to them when someone notices the great jobs they do!
Hartland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I arrived here to a very pleasant staff and had a perfectly clean and quite room. The large king bedded room was very comfortable but only had a shower, if you want a tub be sure to ask. The bed was also very comfortable. :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel. I have shared your kind words with our staff, and everyone here appreciates that you chose us during your trip to our area!
Tulia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The Hampton web site overrated the area in which the hotel is located. The hotel was overpriced considering the location and the price of other Hampton Inns. I booked a room in advance but was unable to get a handicapped room. Hampton Inns do not have enough handicapped rooms. Hampton Inns should serve breakfast items that they can do well, even if fewer choices are available. I did not consider the scrambled eggs to be edible at this hotel. The staff were friendly and cordial. A staff member helped us to plan a successful tour over a wider area. A plus for any Hampton Inn is that they use a clean duvet cover for each arriving guest.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us in Antioch. We are happy to hear our staff was friendly and able to help you plan your activities during your stay. I’m sorry a handicap room was unavailable when you booked your reservation. We do have several rooms of that type, and it is not a usual occurance to sell out of that room type. I will share your views about the eggs on the breakfast bar with our corporate office as well. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests; actively looking for ways to offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback. The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us at again.

Been to Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow? Share your experiences!