“A great place to eat.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Maryville, Tennessee, United States
“A great place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great food, Great staff, I have never had a bad experience at Midland as a matter of fact my Midland is my fathers favorite breakfast spot, My wife and I have been going there for 15 years.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Maryville, Tennessee
“Should be closed down. Health hazard!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Was there and roaches were crawling all over the place, on the walls and on the floors. One crawled across my friend's foot. Never again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Gerald S, Owner at Midland Restaurant, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
I am so sorry this happened. I assure you that we do everything we can to keep such pest out of our establishment. It is an ongoing struggle as they are constantly being brought in through deliveries, etc. And, a restaurant is an invitting atmosphere for them as there is ample supply of food, warmth and water. We have a pest control company that comes int each month to thoroughly treat the premises and we bring them in at other times as needed. Rest assured they will be informed of this.
“Wonderful American restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The chef salad was fresh and tasty with a big, perfectly grilled chicken breast on top. The burger was fresh, well seasoned, and tasty. Even the bun tastes good. Fries and fried squash were hot, crispy, and not greasy. Nice!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gerald S, Owner at Midland Restaurant, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review of our restaurant. It is always great to hear from our guests. If there is ever anything I can do to make your dinning experience better, please feel free to call on me. Jerry St. Clair, Owner
Maryville, Tennessee
“Home-cooked food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This restaurant reminds me of a "Mom and Pop" place. The food tastes like home-cooked food - not processed. Definitely go for the breakfast!

Visited December 2011
Thank your so much for your recent review of our restaurant. We appeciate very much hearing from our guests. We strive at all times to provide top quality and service to our guests. If ever there is anything I can do to make your dinning experience better, please feel free to call on me.

Jerry St. Clair, Owner
Maryville
“Home away from Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

This place has been around since I was a little girl. They cook everything from scratch. It is like being at home eating. Great service.

• Visited August 2012