“I normally don't review fast food BUT” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 67 Restaurants in Alcoa
Knoxville, Tennessee
“I normally don't review fast food BUT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have been here twice in the last month and the food is always fresh and hot!The reason I wanted to review them is because the staff is always just so nice! Keep up the good work it really shows!

“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My food was hot!!! Thank GOD!!! This was the first time in a year that I recieved great customer service & my food was hot(fries). The Asst Manager on duty was very attentive to our needs. September was the Asst Manger on duyt. I needed to bring her back to Birmingham, Al and get her a job here to improve service time @ the store close to my home.

Visited June 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Not the best to eat at....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This Krystal is located close to where I work. I have been here several times and I went to day for lunch. The service was really lacking. Drive thru was lined up around the building during lunch time. Why would they not have more employees staffed during the busy time of the day with the store right across the street from an airport?! Also, the drive-thru person was more than rude. When I drove to the speaker I heard, "I'll be with you in a minute"... I mean really?!?!? No, "Welcome to Krystal" or anything like that. Just a shut down right up front. Then the food. Cold as usual. The fries were old, and the burgers were so old the cheese was like rubber. Will not be back here for food any more!

• Visited August 2013