“This location out shines others in the chain” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 67 Restaurants in Alcoa
Cuisines: Italian
Maryville, Tennessee
“This location out shines others in the chain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

After not setting foot in an Olive Garden for years my husband and I decided to try out the one that has been built in Alcoa. We were delighted with the professional training of the staff. Our dinner meal was outstanding and we enjoyed it so much we have been back two more times since. The whole feeling in this location makes you feel like it is a little more up-scale, even though I know the menu is the same as in other locations. I think it has to do with the lay out of the restaurant and the out standing training of the staff. Each visit we have had different servers, hostess, and greeters and different items on the menu. Today we stopped in for lunch. We ordered the unlimited soup, breadsticks, and salad. Again, everything was top notch. My husband enjoyed the Chicken and Gnocchi soup and I had the Zupa Toscana. We highly recommend this location.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great food reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in to have dinner. I really wanted their risotto rice but they had taken it off the menu. We had the shrimp appetizer. Well dinner could have stopped there and been perfect. The shrimp was lightly fried in a lemon garlic sauce. It was awesome!!!!! I had Tuscan chicken that was very good. My husband had shrimp and scallops. He enjoyed his meal as well. Very enjoyable meal and service

Visited November 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Going out to dinner with Italian Wife.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I had a chance to go out to dinner with my wife who is Italian and always saying that local Italian restaurants are not "real Italian". We have been to other Olive Garden restaurants and have always been happy with our meals. This was our first visit to Alcoa's Olive Garden and we were well pleased with out entire experience. The food was good and so was service. The shrimp appetizer was probably the best shrimp that I have ever eaten. I love shrimp no matter how it is cooked/uncooked and I would have to say this shrimp was fantastic. The overall experience was great.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Been a while”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Had not been to the Olive Garden in years. Mot sure why, but am glad we went back there. We had great food, good drinks and excellent service. The cost for the 4 of us was bargain considering what we had. We will be back

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maryville, Tennessee
“What happened”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

The dinner started with our server asking if there was anything she could get for everyone so I suggested our drinks, so after 45 minutes I went to the front desk to see if I could get my glass of wine I had ordered. We order milk for the 3 year old which we finally got after the meal was over. I order a steak medallions rare and received beef tips they tried again and brought the right meal but the steak was cooked medium well. This has truly become a glorified fast food restaurant with high prices.

• Visited September 2013