“Very clean!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn and Suites Knoxville Airport

You added La Quinta Inn and Suites Knoxville Airport to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn and Suites Knoxville Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   126 Cusick Road, Alcoa, TN 37701 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Knoxville Alcoa/Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Alcoa
Ohio
“Very clean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

We were impressed with the quality and comfort of the beds, and the overall cleanliness of the room. This is a newer hotel and very pleasant. Free breakfast was standard fare, but had a wide variety of choices from cereals, juices, breads, sweet rolls, waffles, etc. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Dayton, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

My group had four rooms, and only I had the less than satisfactory experience. There was no maid service. We never used the DND signs. The first night there was a "Sorry we missed you.." note under our door. Usually I just let it go and hope for room service the next day. Second morning I noticed several waterbugs in the final throes of death on the floor. I took some of them to the front desk and asked if they used pesticides in our room; I thought maybe that was why maids didn't enter our room. the manager assured us that was not the case and assured me the rooms would be serviced that day. We left and came back at 2pm because our motorcycle ride got rained out. Again, the "Sorry we missed you..." note. However, after we asked why no room service, it was offered. This and little things..broken water fountain in common area, failure to record our points in the Marriott Rewards program made this place not up to par. Again, the group I was leading did not have this experience; so I was more generous giving three stars. I stay at Marriots a lot, and would almost rate them all 5 stars in all areas.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
ATLANTA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

This is one of the nicer hotels in the area. Check in was very pleasant and efficient. Matthew, at the front desk, did an excellent job of making me feel welcomed as a guest. Since I am a Marriott Rewards Member, I asked if it would be possible to get an upgraded room. To my surprise, I was given a suite with a jacuzzi tub. The room was very spacious and comfortable. I found the room clean and well appointed. The bedding was comfortable and I got a great night's sleep. The room was so nice, I really didn't want to check out the next day. If I have to be in the area in the future I will look forward to staying at this Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

You can't get too excited about the Fairfiled brand...it's no-frills. However, I can say this property was excellent value, with comfortable beds and pillows, and a very friendly staff. This is an excellent place to stay for a fly-in/out of Knoxville airport. They have an on-demand shuttle, with service within a 2-mile radius. You are literally steps away from Ruby Tuesday and Starbucks. There is also very little airport noise, which is suprising considering it's right across the street.

I would recommend requesting a room facing the Comfort Suites, which is away from the main road, for a quieter stay.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

Typical Fairfield property, workout room, wifi was adequate, Starbucks across the street, walking distance to fast food and other restaurants, more within fairfield Inn fare.3-4 miles. Across from airport for those who stay and fly. Desk associates very helpful. Breakfast standard

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2010

Nice place, typical Fairfield, we had a room on the end with a view of the airport, so the kids loved to watch the planes, we didn't even notice any noise. Pool was nice. One difference I noticed was less choices at the breakfast bar, but enough for everyone to eat. Staying at different Fairfields during our vacation gives me the opportunity to compare. (We usually stay at Courtyards, but stayed at Fairfields this time because they required less marriott reward points). We were visiting family in Maryville, so we didn't spend too much time at the hotel.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

Clean comfortable rooms (have stayed here twice this year). Beds are pretty comfortable. Free wireless internet - had a good connection. Free breakfast is pretty good. Can walk next door for dinner. Although across from the airport, there is not much noise. Staff is helpful. Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn and Suites Knoxville Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn and Suites Knoxville Airport

Address: 126 Cusick Road, Alcoa, TN 37701 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Knoxville Alcoa/Airport)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Alcoa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in Alcoa
#1 Best Value Hotel in Alcoa
#1 Romantic Hotel in Alcoa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn and Suites Knoxville Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire, Groupon and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn and Suites Knoxville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn Knoxville Alcoa/Airport Hotel Alcoa
Fairfield Inn Alcoa
Fairfield Alcoa
Alcoa Fairfield Inn

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn and Suites Knoxville Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.