“Would stay again!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ellijay, United States
“Would stay again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Convenient location, clean room, (although a bit small) great service, lots of breakfast choices. Very nice overall! Would stay again as well as recommend to others. Directly across from airport so be prepared to hear some plane noise, however it was minimal.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TYSAP, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn for your first Trip Advisor review! We love that our guest can go to a central location such as this and share their experiences. It is great to see you want to stay with us again and would recommend the hotel to others. When you are in the area again, please free to contact me directly and I will see what we can do to increase your Value score from ‘Great’ to “Outstanding”!

Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Milan, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is a great place to stay! Every aspect from check-in to check-out was wonderful. Employees were obviously aware, and proud of, the high rating given to this hotel!
I would recommend this hotel highly. Request room not facing runway if planes bother you. However, it is not noisy, despite the airport!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments. Our staff does an excellent job cleaning and delivering superior guest service. We are so happy to see this hard work reflected here on Trip Advisor. We hope to see you for the next Maryville College Homecoming, as well!

Midlothian, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The location of this hotel is excellent for arrival at the airport and access to Knoxville for business. The staff is well trained to meet your needs and are knowledgeable of the surrounding area and the routes to take to arrive at your appointments with plenty of time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TYSAP, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Hello,

We are so glad you took the time to comment on your visit with our hotel. One of the best features about our hotel is the location, and helping our guests navigate a city new to them is one of the services we are happy to provide. We are happy to hear you made your appointment and hope to see you for the next one!

London, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We chose Hampton Inn Knoxville Airport because we were able to park our car there through a service online for nine days while we were in Alaska. I think it was about $5 a day. We were shuttled to and from the airport by the friendly hotel shuttle service. Our room was clean, newly remodeled and very nice. Would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Hello,

It is good to hear back on the wonderful experience you had at our hotel. We love providing the hotel-to-airport shuttle service to our guests at a reasonable rate. It is always good to hear that we are continuing to provide the exceptional service expected from the Hampton Inn brand. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Guest Service Manager
Murphysboro, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Overall, my experience at this location was as I would expect for a Hampton, which is my preferred place to stay. Check-in was quick and easy, more so than usual. My room was quiet and smelled fresh, was neat and orderly. I was a bit disappointed to find that there was a stash of dead bugs next to the airconditioning unit that I did not have to stand on my head to see, so they had to be obvious to housekeeping also. I was also disappointed when the deadbolt on my door would spring into action every time I opened the door and keep me from being able to properly close the door without reaching back inside and maneuvering the door handle. I mentioned this to the front desk, who did nothing more than tell me the trick to the maneuver, which I had already figured out on my own. I actually had expected to be moved to another room, as it was a security risk and a hassle and I felt the proper response would be to move me or fix it, not tell me how to jimmy it. Overall, I still love Hampton Inns, but was a bit disappointed with their approach to this issue.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TYSAP, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments. While I am glad your overall stay was good, I am disappointed with some of the service you received. Please know we have addressed the appropriate staff regarding these issues. The lock problem you encountered is a known issue and they are being replaced as we identify the failing ones. At the end of the day, though, I understand your main concern was with the service and not specifically the lock itself. I know we can deliver a better experience and I hope you will try us again in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly at ryan.king@hilton.com or the hotel's direct line 865-983-1101 as I would like to discuss this more to see if we can make it up to you. Thanks again for contributing your comments and helping us make our hotel the #1 lodging recommendation in the area.

knoxville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

They do an excellent job whether you want help or just to be left alone. They understand the area and are always willing to help. Ask Ryan where to eat dinner and he will have winning reccomendations. Home away for home.

Hello,

We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have many restaurants close by, including an Applebee's right in front of our parking lot! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience; we hope to see you again soon.

Crossville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We were there for two different nights, but we both thought it was a good bargain for the price. Better than average breakfast too. Parking while flying to your destination is a definite plus. Safe and reasonable parking with a shuttle to the airport ... safe and fast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TYSAP, Manager at Hampton Inn Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for staying with us over those two nights, I am happy to see everything went perfect for you. Our Hampton Shuttle is a brand new model, so "safe and fast" is a perfect description!

Thanks again,
Guest Services Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Knoxville Airport? Share your experiences!