“Love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 16 hotels in Alcoa
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here because of the easy access to the airport. The room was spacious. The bed was perfect. The complimentary shampoo and soap smelled wonderful. We enjoyed our stay. The access to the airport was convenient since we had to be up at 4 to catch our flight. Will stay again!

• Stayed September 2013
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you very much for your business, and I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon.

280 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I am no longer a HH member because of this hotel. If this poor dilapidated hotel is able to carry the Hilton name. Many people are not doing their job, from the staff, management to the corporate staff the pass standard for the chain. Fire hazard wall outlet, visible dust and or mold in the bathroom electrical outlets. I have stayed at one too many Hilton's, where this was the final straw on horrible stays. I have written many emails to Hilton corp. to notify them about situation. This is a Super 8 hotel with Hilton pricing. I have stayed at super 8, that are better......shame.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for reaching out to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. Please know that your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we sincerely apologize you were disappointed in our appointment and for the frustration you faced with service and amenities. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction, and we will use your comments as we constantly look for ways to improve your experience. We hope you will give us another opportunity to show you the quality hospitality you deserve, should you return to our area in the future.
Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

The hotel overall was nice. The executive lounge was very nice. I felt the parking was especially bad because of the walk across a street and the distance. The access to the rooms required walking up a ramp which I disliked. The air conditioner in the room was very noisy and didn't work well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I want to apologize for the noisy air conditioner...I will check in to this and make sure it is corrected immediately. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope you will choose us again the next time you are in Knoxville!
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a nice hotel. It is adjacent to the Knoxville Airport, but amazingly the rooms are quiet. Free parking included.

We had a King room and the bathroom layout is akward. When you open the bathroom door you have to maneuver around the door to the tub. And ther is no way two people can be in there at the same time.

The room is large, bed is comfortable, new flat screen tv, free wi-fi. The bar area is great and the bartender was very helpful in getting a cab.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad our hotel and it convenient location to the Knoxville McGhee Tyson airport terminal, new HD TV's, and complimentary wireless internet. Thank you very much for your business, and I hope you will choose us again the next time your travels bring you to Knoxville.
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton August 30 before our trip to Jamaica. This hotel is so convenient to the airport and they allow you to park in their lot at no additional charge. Since our flight was at 6:30 AM it was easy to decide to stay here and only face a 5 minute walk to check in for our flight. We were met at the front desk by Monique who was the most helpful and friendly and efficient front desk clerk I have ever dealt with. She is truly an asset to the hotel. We visited the bar and the servers were friendly and a delight. Room are spacious and the beds are very comfortable. Coffee and muffins were in the lobby to help get a very early start to the day. We enjoy this hotel so much this has become our routine before any trip our of Knoxville. Great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for your nice review of the Hilton Knoxville Airport! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and our convenient location to the Knoxville airport terminal. I will pass along your comments to Monique and the rest of the staff. Thank you for your business! I hope you get a chance to stay with us again very soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

As a HH member, I was skeptical that this Hilton had a good rate, better than the Turkey Creek area options. I wasn't disappointed. Yes, it's an older version, but I loved the convenience of the location. Also, no charge for parking which is not typical at most Hiltons. Service was perfect even checking in a little early. The executive floor was a great touch for an afternoon break. The quick breakfast it offered in the am was on point too. Well done.

Room Tip: Ask for access to the Executive floor for the extra touch.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed our convenient location to Knoxville McGhee Tyson airport, complimentary parking, and Executive Level . Thank you very much for your business, and I hope you will choose us again the next time you are in Knoxville!
El Cajon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel is connected to the airport, easily walkable, but has a van available. Rental cars also right next door. Have stayed many times, and have never been dissatisfied. I prefer seeing the runway, but for those who prefer darkness and quiet, there are rooms overlooking the lobby.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and want to thank you very much for your continued business! I appreciate it and hope you get another chance to stay with us again soon.

Been to Hilton Knoxville Airport? Share your experiences!