“Clean and well maintained” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
2X HHonors Points
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Alcoa
london
“Clean and well maintained”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Had an early flight from Knoxville, you can walk to the terminal from the hotel in a minute which made it very easy for an early departure. A plain Hilton hotel, clean, free wifi, good complimentary breakfast on the club floor, good value or money.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thank you for your nice comments concerning your recent stay at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I appreciate your business and hope you will choose us again the next time you are in Knoxville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Soldotna, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years and have always found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. Though it is true that some of the furnishings are getting dated, I have never found any thing to fault regarding housekeeping. My one 'bad' stay was when I was given an outside room near a maintenance area for the airport and jet engines were run up and down until the early hours.

I have since had rooms away from the airport side and they were nice and quiet. The beds are very comfortable and I love the feather pillows!

I do not travel as much as I have in the past so my medalion level has gone (for now), but I was still put on the executive level during my most recent stay. That was great and I do appreciate that type of consideration.

I will be staying here again in September on my way to a class reunion. Another early flight, so it is great being nearly in the airport, and only moments away from check-in.

FYI on perks; free parking for your car while away (there are limits) and around 6:30 or 7:00 pm each night, great free snacks in the raised atrium bar...yummy, goes great with a glass of wine.

I have utilized the restaurant rarely, due to timing, but the times I have eaten there, the food was very good and the service always great. Breakfasts are big.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the airport (outside) or facing the atrium are normally quiet. I prefer a room furth...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments concerning your recent stay at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I appreciate the feedback as it helps me to see what areas of the hotel operation need improvement. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to having you stay with us again in September. If there is anything we can do for you during your stay, pleas do not hesitate to contact us!
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Have to agree with oths about the aging decor and style of the hotel but the place is extremely clean and tidy. Located 100yds from the terminal I have used the hotel 7-8 times aft flying long haul and connecting to TYS. ALways a friendly welcome from receptionist, bar staff and lady in executive lounge. Sure this isn't the sort of place you would come for a weeks holiday but as a practical and functional business hotel whilst tavelllng it can be beat.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I appreciate your business, and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope you choose us again the next time your travels bring you to Knoxville!
orlando, fl
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Well you can bet the Hilton family wouldn't stay in this hotel. We had a dbl bed room in the 3rd floor. The beds were bouncy and uncomfortable. The bathroom tile grouting was nasty and seriously needs to be redone!!! (I wish I had taken a picture it was the dirtiest tile I have ever seen)
The location being adjacent to airport is great and I'm sure the only reason anyone stays here. They do have an executive level but I highly doubt it's worth it based on the worn out room we had....come on guys you need to renovate

• Stayed August 2012
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I really appreciate the feedback. I do want to apologize for the condition of the tile in your bathroom...this is unacceptable to me and I will take action to correct immediately. As far as our beds, we have the Hilton Suite Dreams bedding in all of our rooms, and our guests normally are very complimentary of their comfort. We are continually updating our hotel, having recently added new 37" HDTV's in every room as well as new desk chairs. I do hope you will stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to Knoxville!
California City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Like all other reviews, this hotel is old but the staffs are friendly and helpful. Room is spacious. Cleaning is average, there is still some hairs from the previous customers in the bathroom, on floor and hair dryer! Complimentary newspaper and wifi. When we first booked for the hotel, we thought it is within the airport area but it is actually right inside the airport! It is ideal for travellers not for leisure purpose. Limited parking infront of the hotel and one can only park for loading baggages. The complimentary paking is on the opposite road, opened space parking, rather spacious but it is still within the walking distance. For our one night stay it was good enough.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you for your comments concerning the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I want to apologize for the cleanliness issues you had in your room..this is unacceptable to me and I will take action to make sure it does not happen again. I am glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and our connection to the Knoxville McGhee Tyson terminal via a covered walkway. I hope you will choose us again the next time you are in Knoxville!
Arlington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Easy check in. short walk to airport terminal. Older property with renovations. Executive lounge very nice. Large flat screen television. I had a view of the airport runway which was cool.

Room was very clean and I enjoyed the additional power outlets near the bed. Internet is quick, complimentary, and easy to access. Only bad report was the thin hotel walls. I turned my tv off and could easily hear the television, conversation, and sneezing from the room next door. Lastly, the thermostat is completely outdated. Probably the original

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at our hotel. I appreciate the feedback, as it helps me to see what areas of the hotel operation need improvement. I do want to apologize for the problem you had with noise from the room next door, and with the thermostat in your room. I will investigate both of these issues and take corrective action. I appreciate your business and hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Knoxville!
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

The hotel is a Hilton and you'll be treated as a welcome guest just as Conrad Hilton expected. We were on the executive level and enjoyed the perks provided. The only negative is the lack of parking, we had to park across the street and in the summer heat it was uncomfortable. Room service is great and the staff is very friendly, just as you'd expect in Knoxville, Tennessee. Nice indoor pool too!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
bcable21, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at the Hilton Knoxville Airport. I appreciate your feedback, as it helps me to see how we are doing. I do want to apologize for any inconvenience due to our parking lot being across the street from the hotel. And, it has certainly been a hot summer! Thanks for your business, and I hope you stay with us again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Been to Hilton Knoxville Airport? Share your experiences!