“It was okay” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Alcoa Knoxville Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2962 Alcoa Hwy., Alcoa, TN 37701   |
Ranked #11 of 16 hotels in Alcoa

178 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
WAYLAND
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Room was OK but we removed 3 bugs from the wall.
Continental Breakfast poor... No one around. Out of bran flakes cereal.
No fruit.
No one at desk to check out.
WiFi didn't work (too many users?).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cape Coral Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed in this hotel because all my usual choices were sold out. The photos are definitely better than reality. The hotel is old and in need of a total makeover - I was very leary trudging up the stairs to my room. To my surprise, my non-smoking room smelled fresh even when I turned on the heat and that made all the difference for me. The curtains were torn, the bed sagged, the window had a crack in it, I wouldn't take my socks off to walk acrosss the carpet and I avoided the shabby blanket. No sound proofing - the planes do sound like they are coming into your room and you hear every word your neighbor says. But it was only one night and I made it! The folks at the front desk are friendly. I left before breakfast so I don't know about that though the desk did tell me to come early because the food runs out. I would not stay here again and cannot recommend it unless you are in a pinch. I was ever so grateful that the room did not stink and the price was definitely right - $50/night

Room Tip: Try for the 1st floor. No elevator
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
QUINCY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

The carpet is really dirty. My white socks became black socks. Breakfast was lousy with limited choices. Waffle batter was not fresh and there was no cups for the batter. Apple juice taste watered down.

Poor sound insulation. Could hear the airplanes loud and clear.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bean Station, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were in town for family events and just too tired to drive home to Morristown. We stopped in, we got a room. And they had a smoking room . Who has that these days...totally awesome. And anyways, we didn't have anything with us. They helped us out with a few extra items we needed for our stay. They we very pleasant and just down right helpful to us.
The best customer service i have had at a Hotel is a very long time...
We will be staying there in the furture for sure....wouldn't stay anywhere else i the area

Conie

Room Tip: The rooms out by the pool are great and easy to get to with your family.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Alcoa Knoxville Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Alcoa Knoxville Airport

Address: 2962 Alcoa Hwy., Alcoa, TN 37701
Location: United States > Tennessee > Alcoa
Ranked #11 of 16 hotels in Alcoa
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Alcoa Knoxville Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Alcoa Knoxville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Alcoa Knoxville Airport Hotel Alcoa

If you own or manage Days Inn Alcoa Knoxville Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.