“Still love this place.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Silverton, ID
“Still love this place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Second visit to Aberdeen and this place is our go to dinner, games and drinks place.Our server could have been a bit more friendly..but she had quick service so I didn't care too much.

77% Recommend
Baton Rouge, LA
“Great food and service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was a repeat visit with about 15 friends. Wild Oats set up some tables for us and our waitress, Makela, was extremely friendly, competent, and attentive. Food and drinks were served timely with a smile. The food was excellent and abundant for a great price. We have eaten here quite a few times in the last few years and are always happy we came!

Visited November 2013
Aberdeen, South Dakota
“I've heard employees spit in the food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've seen in the paper numerous times that this place has failed health inspections but I went there anyway. The service was poor. Stood at the front for about 10 minutes before an employee even acknowledged our presence. The food was not that great either. Oh, and I've known of minors being served and that employees spit in the food if they see someone they don't like.

Visited April 2013
Aberdeen, South Dakota
“Good food but unprofessional conduct”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Visited on 5/29 about 6pm. Waitress did not know what soups they had. Waitress did not offer choice of sides for my meal. I had to ask what choices I had. I saw on several occasions cooks eating in kitchen while cooking, as well as 1 waitress. Very unprofessional. Food was good. Tables and chairs need more than just a quick wipe down. They felt sticky.

Visited May 2013
Sioux Falls
“Enjoyable Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I visited this place because I was new in town and wanted to check out the places. The waitress was enjoyable to be banter with. The food is typical bar food. It was very good.

Visited October 2012