“Suite Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Aberdeen
Dallas, Texas
“Suite Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

We were here only one night while passing through. A very nice, clean hotel. Great front desk service. They even told us where to park so that we were close to the elevator for unloading our luggage. Our room was large and the beds were very comfortable. Spacious dressing area and plush towels. Conveniently located near the mall and restaurants. Excellent breakfast.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Stayed for 1 night while visiting my husband's grandparents. The location was convenieint. The rooms were clean as was the pool area. Breakfast in the morning was more then I've come to expect from continental. We also ate dinner at the attached resteraunt - Mavericks. We enjoyed our meal and suggest you start with the crab ragoons - YUMMY ! The front desk staff were very nice and attentive. I had tried to purchse a soda from the machine on our floor and the coin slot was jammed so it took my money and didn't give me a pop. I caleed down just to give someone a heads up and by the time we left our room (within 15 minutes) there was already an out of order sign on the machine. We will stay here again when visiting Aberdeen.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Mt Zion
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Dont ever pre-pay for a stay at this location. Our event was cancelled and after 6 phones we were not able to get a refund. Even with a 2 1/2 week notice and explaining that our drive was 900 miles one way there was no way we were going to drive that far for a cancelled event! We have stayed here many times before and that didnt matter to them. Needless to say we wont be staying again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Aberdeen, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry our cancellation policy did not meet your needs. Your comments will help us to improve our policies and better serve our guests in the future. We hope you will consider staying at our hotel if you return to the area.
Belleville, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Upon Arrival into our room we discovered an issue that had been overlooked by housekeeping promptly called down to the front desk. She came all the way up to check out the issue and immediately upgraded us to a presidential suite for the same price as the other room. The breakfast was fantastic something for everyone from my picky 3 yr old daughters tastes to my very hungry fiance it suited every ones appetite. The restaurant right next door called Mavericks is a PHENOMENAL place to eat for the family or as a couple! This hotel was the highlight of our trip and we plan to stay there again!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Amarillo, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We arrived at this hotel to find our room ready and nice and cool on a very hot day. The staff were friendly, attentive, and very accomodating. They could not have been more helpful and welcoming after a 375 mile drive! The room was so clean, it sparkled-KUDOS to the housekeeping department! The indoor pool was great - very refreshing. The hotel is centrally located near several restaurants and easy to get to. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The staff will help with any special needs such as providing a sack breakfast for a quick morning ge...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Made a weekend reservation based on a friend's experience. I won't listen to him again.This place LOOKS nice but looks are deceiving. Probably the most expensive place in this town. You don't get what you pay for. You can hear the guy in the next room snoring (Really) because the walls are so thin. You can hear EVERY hallway sound. The towels were very thin and rag tag. Included breakfast was sparse. Free was not worth it. I won't stay here again.

Room Tip: Walls are paper thin!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
I sincerely apologize for the issues encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort and safety is my number one concern and I am currently looking into replacing linens as they wear down as well as finding ways of better soundproofing our guest rooms. Your review will assist me as I continually strive to improve guest satisfaction in the future. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again and leaving feedback on our improvements. Thank you.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

This is a very exceptional Hampton Inn. I haven't stayed at any other hotel in town, but I know I won't ever need to. The hotel itself is beautiful on the inside. I was not able to use the fitness center but the fitness center was definitely a step up from most Hamptons. It was very spacious with new equipment with personal TVs on each one. Everything was very comfortable and clean, and even though it was Friday night, I did not hear any noise from other guests. This hotel is within walking distance of restaurants and shopping, the location is unbeatable. The only drawback (wasn't for me, but could be for others) is that there was no fridge or microwave in the room, which I found a little surprising given the top notch quality of the hotel. Maybe it was just my type of room?

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Aberdeen? Share your experiences!