“Really great hotel and the best customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Anderson
“Really great hotel and the best customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Loved the hotel. It was clean, nice, organized, beautiful. The room was really clean and the bed was comfortable.
Brian was so amazing there and so was the rest of the staff, especially Gabbie. Their customer service skills were out of this world! Thank you for making that a great experience!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013
Bryan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Jojoba6,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our hotel. I truely did get a smile on my face reading your reveiw. I will absolutly be passing your kind words along to our housekeeping department and also to Gabby. We very lucky to have a housekeeping department that such a wonder job, and we are especially fortunate to have employees such as Gabby here.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next stay with us

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Upon checking in I was greeted by a very nice lady named Ms. Gabby. She was very pleasant and helpful. She always has a smile on her face. She is always prompt to greet me when I arrive or depart from the hotel. She has been one the best Holiday inn staff member I have had the pleasure of meeting in my nation wide travels.

My room was very well cleaned and very up to date.the bed and sheets are very soft and cozy. The AC in the room works great. There wasnt any noises to be heard at night.

The hotel is also equipped with a bar on the back side of the lobby which is very nice to sit at and watch sports

I very much have enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn in Anderson, SC. A++ in my book.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear LeeDeSpain,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. It truly means a lot to us, to ready reviews such as yours. We know that we are lucky to have an employee here such as Gabby. She always has on a big smile and is ready to take care of all of our guests. Also thank you for your kind words about our housekeeping department. They really do work hard to make sure all of our guest rooms are as clean as you found your room.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review our property, and we look forward to taking care of your accommodations the next time you are in Anderson.
north west england
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

On the face of it, this is a really nice hotel with pleasant public areas. But there’s a lack of attention to detail that prevents a good overnight stay being a great overnight stay.

For example, it’s good that coffee is available 24/7 in the lobby. It's not good that, on two of the three occasions we tried it, we found it was cold.

The lack of attention to detail also affects what is, basically, a very nice room. And coffee featured here. Having failed to get a hot drink in the lobby, we tried to make one in the room, only to find the coffee maker had a part missing.

There were other small niggles. The air con controls wouldn’t switch the fan off and it could only be stopped by unplugging it. The bracket holding the iron in the cupboard was barely fixed to the wall, with only one loose screw – it fell off when we lifted the iron. And then the towel rail similarly fell apart. We were only staying overnight so didn’t raise these minor issues with the hotel. Other than that, we had a good night’s sleep, which was the important consideration.

It was not all negative. There was a comfy bed, a good range of TV stations, decent wi-fi and a business centre which allowed us to print off our airline boarding passes (we were driving to Atlanta to catch a transatlantic flight). Breakfast is not included in the room rate, but you can pre-buy breakfast at the time of booking the hotel. Cost is $6 but, in return, you get a $10 voucher which is something of a bargain. There’s the usual range of breakfast items on offer. The hotel must have been very quiet, as we were the only guests having breakfast. Indeed, we didn’t see any other guests around in the morning. A bit like the Marie Celeste. There was also no problem in arranging a late checkout which better suited our onward travel plans.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Bryan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Harters,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We take great pride in our hotel and we know that it is our attention to details that will make for a wonderful stay here. I hate to here that we missed some of those details during your stay. I have aleady met with our team about your reveiw and we have made some adjustments in our daily tasks.

Again, thank you for your review and for pointing out some areas we can improve on.
Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I can´t understand how in modern time that we live, in the restarant, the preparation of breakfast, take so long time.

I understand that I was part of a big group, but I thing that the personel of the cocine it´s not prepared to attend much people

I must wait around for one hour to have my breakfast, and for that I lost the first presentacion of a seminar where I would be present.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Carlos C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry that breakfast did not meet your expectation. I have already had a meeting with our Food & Beverage Manger along with our General Manger about your review. We also discussed areas we can improve on during our breakfast time that will enhance all of our guests experiences. We have actually already implemented some ideas that came out of our meeting.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review of our property.
Sagenaw, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my daughter and grandchildren at the holiday inn while at a wedding in Anderson,SC... They hotel was very clean the beds were comfy very quite I want to say thanks to Gabby for being so nice to my family she was very helpful to us during our stay. We have a family reuion in November and we are planning to book there because our stay was so grand. Be sure to tell Gabby, Miss Ruth from Birmingham says Roll Tide...

• Stayed August 2013
Bryan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Miss Ruth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you had such a good time here. I really appreciate your comment about the cleanliness of our rooms, and I will be sure to let our housekeeping department know you were so pleased. I will also tell Gabby you had such wonderful things to say about her.

Thanks again for your wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you in November!!!
Moncks Corner, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Vicky the night manager and Pam the bar and restaurant manager know the meaning of customer service. With many hotels in the area I have no problem choosing to stay at Holiday Inn near downtown Anderson!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Bryan B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Paul C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of The Holiday Inn Anderson. I absolutley agree with you about your comments on Vickie and Pam. They are both outstanding indivduals and we are very lucky to have them here, and I will be sure to pass your kind words on to both Vickie and Pam.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Anderson, SC
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great location 3 minutes off main interstate. Surrounded by several good restaurants. Movie theater very close plus lots of shopping choices. Check in was quick and easy. Great breakfast no buffet but cooked fresh to order, hot and served exactly the way I ordered it. Breakfast server, Geri was such a nice lady plus took really good care of us. They have a bar plus a nice little courtyard. We ordered drinks our first night and had a relaxing time out on the courtyard. The bartender, Pam was great. Checked on us often and kept the wine flowing. Our second night there was a heavy rain. Before we came down for drinks, she had dried the tables and chairs allowing us to enjoy the courtyard once more. Would highly recommend this Holiday Inn to anyone.

Room Tip: Smoking rooms on forth floor, laundry service, gym, pool, and a business center. Bar is hard to find...