“Worth a stay” 4 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 29 hotels in Anderson
“Worth a stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my four day stay! Every member of the staff was very friendly and always catered to my needs. Room was very clean and comfortable. The only thing that caught me by surprise was that breakfast was not included in the price but was available.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I was in Clemson at a conference last month and stayed at Holiday Inn. The staff were all very nice and the hotel was clean. If I come back to the area, I will definitely be checking in here. In the evenings, I would come down and sit at the bar. The bartender Pam was a nice lady. She remembered what I wanted to drink from the night before. I would recommend this place to my other friends who fly to the area of Anderson.

• Stayed May 2013
Georgetown, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed for business for several weeks. Clean, quiet--can't hear anything happening in hallway outside the door. Staff overall very responsive to needs and friendly. Breakfast not buffet, cooked to order, always hot and tasty. I'm given a breakfast coupon by my company, so don't know pricing. Issues--Internet wifi frequently kicked me off, particularly in evenings, pool was having some work done, so wasn't available.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

While on business I spent much time at the Holiday Inn in Anderson South Carolina. The atmosphere and staff (Pam) was phenomenal. I would highly recommend staying here and getting a drink with the friendly people and staff here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Orlando, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Holiday Inn's can vary a lot due to location, age of property, etc. This is a nicely renovated property. It has been completely upgraded and is very comfortable.
The location is SUPERB with at least 5 restaurants in walking distance. It is just off Clemson Boulevard which is the main drag through Anderson and only a few minutes off I-85 (worth the drive!).
The staff is very pleasant and attentive. The coffee station is well stocked. The bar has a surprising local feel for a hotel bar. They have a good array of beverages and a total CAN DO attitude.
This my new favorite and new home base in Anderson, SC.

Room Tip: I was very pleased with my 3rd floor room. I don't like to be on the ground floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Bar service is great. Pam is a great host and takes care of the guests. I would definitely come back. Check in was fast and efficient. Vicky is amazing. Rooms were spacious and clean.close to restaurants! Awesome s

• Stayed May 2013
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have stayed at this Holiday Inn several times and I would recommend it to anyone in the Anderson area. The rooms are updated and very clean and the maid service was prompt and thorough.
My favorite part of my experience there was the bar. We were given great recommendations on drinks and we loved them all. Our bartender was Pam and our service was excellent!!
If you have an opportunity to stay here, DO IT!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Anderson? Share your experiences!