“Excellent Bar / Lounge” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Buffalo, New York
“Excellent Bar / Lounge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

While on business I spent much time at the Holiday Inn in Anderson South Carolina. The atmosphere and staff (Pam) was phenomenal. I would highly recommend staying here and getting a drink with the friendly people and staff here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Orlando, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Holiday Inn's can vary a lot due to location, age of property, etc. This is a nicely renovated property. It has been completely upgraded and is very comfortable.
The location is SUPERB with at least 5 restaurants in walking distance. It is just off Clemson Boulevard which is the main drag through Anderson and only a few minutes off I-85 (worth the drive!).
The staff is very pleasant and attentive. The coffee station is well stocked. The bar has a surprising local feel for a hotel bar. They have a good array of beverages and a total CAN DO attitude.
This my new favorite and new home base in Anderson, SC.

Room Tip: I was very pleased with my 3rd floor room. I don't like to be on the ground floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Bar service is great. Pam is a great host and takes care of the guests. I would definitely come back. Check in was fast and efficient. Vicky is amazing. Rooms were spacious and clean.close to restaurants! Awesome s

• Stayed May 2013
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have stayed at this Holiday Inn several times and I would recommend it to anyone in the Anderson area. The rooms are updated and very clean and the maid service was prompt and thorough.
My favorite part of my experience there was the bar. We were given great recommendations on drinks and we loved them all. Our bartender was Pam and our service was excellent!!
If you have an opportunity to stay here, DO IT!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great hotel. I was there on business in Anderson, SC. It was located in a great location. Shopping and many resteraunts are within walking distance. Rooms were clean and service good.Pam at the bar was awsome!

• Stayed May 2013
Cindy S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of your stay experience with us at the Holiday Inn Anderson.

We pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service and an experience that each guest will remember. We are fotunate to have a wonderfully dedicated team of professionals that enjoy taking care of of our guests. Thank you for mentioning Pam, our fantastic bartender! She is truly amazing and really enjoys getting to know our guests and making sure their experience is memorable.

We were thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to Anderson.

Temple, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The hotel staff is very friendly and make every accomodation to ensure the stay is good. The breakfast is one of the better breakfasts from a hotel. Any complaints were handled quickly and to my satisfaction. Cannot say enough about the friendly staff and front desk.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Cindy S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Anderson, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Edward,

Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Anderson as your hotel of choice while you were in Anderson! We loved having you here and getting to know you! We would also like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel!

Our team prides itself on delivering exceptional service to each and every guest, so it is very rewarding when a guest shares their positive comments with any member of our team or posts them on Trip Advisor!

Thanks again for your loyalty to our hotel and for your wonderful comments. In the event, you return to Anderson for business or pleasure, we hope that you will give us the opportunity to be of service to you!

Cindy Suttles and the Holiday Inn Team
DC971
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights. The location was good and there were plenty of eating options nearby. The room was nice and the bed comfortable. I did not eat in the hotel so I cannot comment on the quality of food. I booked this hotel on the back of the TripAdvisor reviews and that it had an outdoor pool. Unfortunately the pool was closed with no explanation as to why. The Holiday Inn website should have notified me when I booked the hotel.
Apart from that I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

I can't begin to tell you how very much we appreciate you taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Anderson. Our entire team takes every guest''s satisfaction personally. It is important for us to know when we do well and when we fall short so that we can improve. We were thrilled to hear how much you loved our hotel and our location.

I am so sorry that we were unable to have the pool open during your stay. We offer a beautiufl outdoor pool that is open seasonally, so we definitely need to ensure that is clear in our information on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for giving us feedback that will enable us to be of better service to you and all of our guests.

We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you back to the Anderson area!

Been to Holiday Inn Anderson? Share your experiences!