“This place is a gem!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 235 Restaurants in Anderson
“This place is a gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

My husband and I moved here in November of 2012, and just came across this place. We went there for our 36th anniversary and were VERY PLEASED. The food is great as well as the service. I would recommend this to everyone. The fried chicken is outstanding and the bird dog sandwich is great too. Jeff's ugly onion rings are the best we have ever had. We will be making this place a regular stop.

Cindy LeCouter

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Anderson, South Carolina
“Would recommend to anyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Its a hole in the wall kinda place...drove by it many times before we actually tried it. Sorry that we waited so long! AMAZING food!! Service is wonderful, owner comes by to chat and is very very friendly. Price is more than reasonable. There is nothing on the menu I wouldn't order...but weekend seafood nights are the best! A ton of food for a great price and its delicious!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I went there for the seafood platters on Friday. When they arrived we were thrilled, small hushpuppies, butterflied shimp, clams, fried oysters, fries, stuffed crab and slaw - only $13.99 each!. You couldn't get that at the big fish chains. Everything was fresh, except the stuffed crab, but it was tastier than at other places. Our waitress was wonderful. It is a funny little "hole in the wall" but aren't they the best? We loved it so much we took our sister and brother in law back for Saturday lunch. We had the flounder and my husband had the country fried steak. You must try the fried corn on the cob! Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“absolutely amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

great prices, delicious food, nice folks to serve us & talk to. I'd recommend this place to everyone!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Anderson, South Carolina
“U need to try it once & then u decide.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Was a great place to eat, a lot of food for a reasonable price. Since the economy tanked less food for a higher price. I use to be a regular, multiple times a week. Now I just go on Sundays if I go at all.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere