“pretty good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Indianapolis, Indiana
“pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Service was good and food was better than average. Very large portions. Actually almost too large.
I would visit the restaurant again if I am in thea area

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Anderson, South Carolina
“Average, nothing special.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We go here occasionally, and I used to enjoy it. But I have come to realize that it is too loud and the food predominately fried entrees! The salads are one of the few healthy entrees, and they consist mostly of tasteless iceberg lettuce. And hope you aren't seated at the tables right at the entrance. They for some reason saw no reason to leave an area for those waiting for tables, so those seated at the front have either those waiting ogling your food or those seated are left staring at the rears of those waiting. Neither is a pleasant experience. On the good side is the crossiants, which are glazed with honey. The banana pudding dessert Is yummy, but large enough for 3-4 people.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“Grave disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

From out of town and had a long week of work in the area and my group wanted a really good meal at an American grill. Their website mad the restaurant sound like a perfect place. Waitress turned out to be terrible, inattentive most of the time and pushy at other times. We all got soup and they all were barely warm and the cheese dip was almost cold. Two of us got steaks, the premium ribeye was full of fat barely warm with almost no flavor. The fillet was a good cut, but almost cold and had no flavor. My desert selection was very good but be warned the portion size is extreme and wasteful, so if u get desert plan on sharing.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Denver, CO
“Horrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

On a recent visit to Anderson, SC, we stopped at this joint for dinner. The food was average at this place. I had the fried flounder which was fairly good. However, I requested a baked potato instead of french fries....I was served flounder on top of a sea of fries anyway...yuck! I requested a glass of iced tea;never saw it. I requested a few extra slices of lemon for my fish...twice;I finally got it after practically tackling a wandering waiter. And they serve a kind of sweet bread (maybe honey dripped on it) with the salad....right on the salad! What is up with this?

The booth we were seated at shook with every passing waiter (loose floorboards I guess). And really, SC, get with the times. The smoke drifting across the divider (and I say that jokingly) drifted from the bar into my airspace effectively choking me.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“BEWARE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Horrible place !!!!!!! Management could care less about there customers in fact if you complain the manager will come out and talk down to you.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere