“Check Me Out” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Anderson, South Carolina
“Check Me Out”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Did you see me the other day? I was hanging out above your head. Please leave me some leftovers.

p.s. I want to apologize to the lady I made scream...I was not trying to frighten you (just trying to get a closer look at your dinner!)

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Pretty darn good with one late order”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Family of six...we have been here before. The side salad with ranch is always soo good to me. I ordered country fried sirloin (crispy but greasy--I didn't like the oily taste). Hubby got the sirloin with sweet potatoes; he loved it. Kids got sirloin tip kids meal and chicken tenders meal (daughter didn't like the tenders). The rolls with cinnamon butter were perfect. One of the kids meals was about 10min late.This wasn't cool bc the adult meals were on the table and my baby had to wait on his meal; his meal should have been compted. The waitress was smiling and sweet EXCEPT for her horrible attempt to break the ice--she joked and asked if we were excited to get the kids back into school and out of the house bc normally kids drive parents crazy over the summer. Overall great food and the wait was not too long.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Navarre, Florida
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

After a long travel day, we wanted a nice dinner. The dinner and service were great. We visted on a Sunday and Anderson County SC has Blue Laws. The only drinks were water, soda, tea and coffee.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Anderson, South Carolina
“Won't be back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have tried this restaurant twice and both times we had a meal that was nearly not edible. In fact, we did not eat the second meal at all. We do enjoy the fried pickle chips and a drink, but other than the appetizer, we haven't found anything else that is worth the trip. We won't try for a third time....there are too many other places that have great food in town.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Food boring and tasteless”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Our waitress was sweet but very busy. Must fill people up on yeast rolls so they don't care that the food sucks. We all had different entrees. One sirloin that was not med but tough with a warmed in the microwave potato. A ribeye that had no pink. A dry salmon. Buttery corn that s canned whole kernel corn. That caused a laugh! The best looking meal at our table was the kids meal hotdog! We should have gone to the DQ! Very disappointed in a restaurant that was recommended as being so good. I will not go back nor recommend this place to anyone I know. Waste of my money and time!!

Visited June 2013