“Good value close by I-85” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85

You added Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   107 Interstate Boulevard, I-85 Exit #19B, Anderson, SC 29621   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Anderson
Raleigh
“Good value close by I-85”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Got a great rate of $89...for an average room...it did have fridge and microwave. Room and breakfast areas were cleaned and well maintained. Always travel on business and hot breakfast is good. Nite staff could be more attentive but overall did a good job. Parking lot get jammed with truck at night so get a space early.

Room Tip: Stay in rooms at the far end of hotel away from lobby these are quiter
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
susanveer, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
We are glad you see value in staying at our property. Our goal is that we exceed your expectations every time with a keen focus on service. Due to this review we have undergone thorough customer service training with our associates to make sure that they are attentive to each and everyone of our guests needs. Stop back by next time through and let us know how we improved. Thanks so much for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Rock Hill, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

The rooms, pool and breakfast areas were cleaned and well maintained. We had our grandkids stay with us and they loved the pool and hot breakfast. It was quite and pleasant over night. Thanks to the staff for a pleasant visit.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thanks for your feedback David. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to deliver a great experience. One in which you will be happy to tell others about. We are delighted that you chose to stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon!
near Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

As you'd expect. Staff was very nice. It's pretty new. Convenient to the highway.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thanks Chocdiggity for staying with us and thank you so much for writing about it. We are very pleased that you had a good experience with us. However, it is our goal that we would exceed the expectation of every guest who stays with us. We have taken some substantial steps and have been through some extensive training to ensure that every guests expectation will be exceeded. We thank you for your feedback and look forward to your return to Anderson.
Charleston SC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

While not a four star hotel , this place is a nice, newer, clean place to stay. I would call it average. Nice rooms and nice quick breakfast in the morning. Staff friendly and nice.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
We are so happy you chose to stay with us during your visit to Anderson! I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and our accommodations to be clean and new. We have become even better since your last visit and we are striving to have the best customer service this side of the Mississippi (and beyond). It would be a great pleasure to have you stay with us again next time through.
Rohrersville, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2011

This is the best place to stay. The staff is excellent, the breakfast is awesome, the rooms are excellent. They will accommodate you in any way possible. I tried to save money by booking another hotel because of the Clemson Graduation and I checked into that hotel and then checked out because the quality was terrible and I didn't feel safe. I contacted this hotel and the got me in for my full stay and I didn't mind paying the price due to the fact that they had a place for us and we have stayed here several other times. We talked with other guests and they felt the same.

Room Tip: Any room in this hotel would be great.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Myrtle Beach, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2005

Great price. Good location; close to interstate and Anderson. Room was clean and well kept. Free high speed internet access in each room was a plus. The bed was huge & comfortable. "Customer Appreciation Night" on Monday & Tuesday (meaning free food). Occasionally there were fresh baked cookies in the afternoon. Breakfast buffet was very good. It had your standard breakfast fare : yogurt, milk, juice, hard boiled eggs, cereals, muffins, bagels, instant oatmeal, instant grits, coffee, some fresh fruit, etc. And save room for the cinnamon buns (but get them when they're hot). Finally, shower & facet water took some time to get really hot.

• Stayed October 2005, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85? Share your experiences!