“What a Great Restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 235 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood, Tapas
Anderson, South Carolina
“What a Great Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We love Suma Joes and always look for their daily specials online. The food is fresh and so beautifully plated. My sister and I pop in every time we are in Anderson together. It's a great treat - and a must eat!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“A gem in Anderson .,,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

My wife and I were shopping in Anderson and decided to try Summa Joe's...incredible good. The food was fresh and the service was great. If you don't mind waiting a bit, it is well worth it. Can't believe this high a level of chef and staff is in such a small town...

Manhattan, Kansas
“Delicious unique menu items with...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

great service, and great prices! :) My wife and I were visiting Anderson during Christmas and desired to go somewhere "different" to eat. She enjoyed her lamb pizza, and I enjoyed my shrimp and grits. The flavors were delicious. The owner waited on us and made us feel welcomed. He made sure we were happy with our meals. When we visit Anderson again, we will plan to go back to Summa Joe's! :)

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Summa great food here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

We recently moved to Anderson and this us our new favorite place. Great service, great staff, and really good food. You can enjoy a great selection of beer and wine and each member of the family can eat what they like. They have very good pizzas, creative sandwiches, and great full meal selections.

We particularly enjoy the fresh salads. The food is locally sourced and the owners are typically on site. Come experience and enjoy!

Easley, South Carolina
“Love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Took my aunt there for lunch. Chicken salad, pimento cheese and pizzas were terrific. I love the gyro pizza. We also enjoy Saurday dinner with $10 select wine bottles. Try , you will not be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013