“Great Stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I stayed here one night on business in November, 2013. I had a really nice stay at the property.

The lobby was very welcoming and looked nice, with modern decor. The person who checked-me in was extremely welcoming. As a Diamond member who arrived somewhat late, I was vey impressed that the hotel had reserved parking spaces especially for Diamond HHonors members!

My room was nice. It was spacious, with a nice sitting chair and a well-lit working area. The bathroom was in good condition and very spacious. The decor was modern. I do not love the Hampton bedding, but the bed was clean.

I grabbed a to-go breakfast bag in the morning--much appreciated. I also liked the 24 hour coffee/tea. Internet was free and fast!

Would very happily return.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
HMCraft, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson North, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Valued HHonors Diamond Guest:

Thanks so much for your review of our Hotel and your stay experience with us. I am delighted to learn we exceeded your traveling expectations and I have communicated to our Hotel Team your review and comments. We are most honored to have one of our Hilton Diamond Members be so complimentary of our hotel, service, accomodations, and amenities. I am most glad you took advatage of our select reserved parking advantages offered our HHonors Diamond Members - and overall were able to experience the wonderful and truly genuine "Hamptonality" we pride ourselves in extending all our Guests all the time.

I am appreciative you will be returning and affording us again the pleasure and privilege to be your host. We, as well, look happily to having you as our valued again.

Our very best to you and wishing you and yours a great year ahead!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

This hotel is GREAT! It is very clean and well maintained. The staff are very friendly and strive to meet our every need. The breakfast is always hot and varied. The hostest is very friendly and will go out of her way to provide whatever we need. The desk staff greet us by name and check-in is accomplished in a matter of seconds. I have no complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Valued Guest - Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us feedback on how our Hotel and Team are doing. I am thrilled to learn you enjoyed your recent stay with us and were able to experience our own unique "Hamptonality"! Delivering each and every time to each and every Guest of ours the very finest in accomodations and service is not only our Hotel Team's goal - its our mantra. I have conveyed to our Team your stay satisfaction and comments and all are most appreciative of the fact that (1) You chose our hotel to accomodate your lodging needs and (2) You took the time to honor us with your comments and recommendation.

We look forward to your next stay with us when in our area and please let us know if we can ever be of any assistance. Our best wishes for a great year ahead!
Clearwater
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was at the Hampton for two nights with a small group. We had a great experience. It was lovely to have a lobby where we could meet at night and play games. Our rooms were clean and the breakfast was wonderful. I recommend this place to all who travel in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HM C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson North, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
I am absolutely delighted that you and your group had such a wonderful stay at our Hotel! Indeed our "Perfect Mix" Lobby is especially designed to accomodate such get-togethers and casual enjoyment of friends and family and I am most glad you and your group enjoyed. Thank you for your valued recommendation as we hope others will take advantage of the wonderful "Hamptonality" our Team is dedicated to providing each and all our Guests!

I look forward to being your Host again when you and/or others in your group travel our way. With all the accomodations to choose from, I and my Team, are most honored you chose us.

Best wishes and Happy Holidays!
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Excellent accomodations.. Would definately stay here again! The complimentary breakfast was great every morning... from specialty waffles to heated danishes... The staff is friendly - convenient to I-85 and very clean... Great stay

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HMCraft, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson North, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
I am so excited to learn you enjoyed your recent stay at our Hotel and I am most appreciative that you took the time to leave a review. I will convey to our Hotel Team your satisfaction with the level of service you recieved. We at Hampton Inn North are committed to ensuring each and every valued Guest of ours truly experiences the very finest "Hamptonality" affords and take great pride when our Guests convey their satisfaction.

I'm glad you enjoyed our Breakfast for which Hampton Inn is reknown - and I know you will be even more tempted with the new and bountiful offerings we provide in our all-new Breakfast Re-Mix! I look forward to possibly sharing a cup of coffee with you upon your next visit and see how you like our new additions.

Again thank you for your review and I shall communicate your satisfaction to our entire Team as here at Hampton inn North ...."We Love Having You HERE!" Happy Holidays from our entire Team....
Chattanooga, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Hotel is excellent and clean. Rooms are nice and modern. We were given a different room type than what was on my reservation. I didnt realize it until I was at the room with all of my luggage. When I went back to the desk they said they couldnt give me the room I reservered due to a guest extending there stay. I should have been notified this at the desk when I checked in. The girl was on her cell phone and I was obviously not her top priority. Other than that the hotel was great and I will stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Valued Guest: Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your review of our Hotel and your recent stay with us. I am sorry to learn of your room type mix-up and I can assure you this has been reviewed with our Team and I am most glad that you will give us another opportunity to be your Host upon your return to our area. Mistakes may occur along the way, but it is my and each of our Team's committment and desire to limit and correct and thus ensure each and every Guest of ours experiences only the very finest in Service and Accomodation. I am honored you will give us the opportunity and privilege to once again accomodate your lodging needs when next in Anderson - and truly experience and enjoy our truly unique "Hamptonality" for which we are known.

Again, thank you for sharing and our very best wishes to you and yours for a most Happy Holiday Season!
Ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

What can I say except the week's stay was fabulous! This was a business trip for a friend of mine and I went along for the ride...we were greeted by the most wonderful man at the front desk named Matt who has the greatest smile and personality and went the mile for us. We ate breakfast (which was wonderful) with Monique who made a number of different types of waffles. The breakfast had a lot going for it and you couldn't help but find numerous things to satisfy your appetite and be greeted by a wonderful staff member who also was always smiling and being so nice. Housekeeping great!!! Good places to eat nearby and can't wait for an opportunity to return.

Room Tip: Any room is a great room!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
I simply cannot express how excited I am to learn of your recent great stay experience with us!
Our entire Hospitality Team here at Hampton North is indeed dedicated to delivering not only superior - but exceptional Guest Service each and every time to each and every Guest. It is our committment and our mantra. I am delighted to learn Matt and Monique - along with our Housekeepers provided you the very best true "Hamptonality" offers. Both Matt and Monique, along with all our Team here, have a sincere and genuine desire and drive to ensure total Guest satisfaction. I have relayed to both and our entire Team your wonderful review and satisfaction and that we once again will have the privilege and honor to host your next and upcoming stays in our Area - and all are excited to Welcome You Back!

Thank you so much for your review and from all of us here at Hampton Inn - North: "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!"
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We are Hilton honors members so always stay at one do their properties. This was a last minute booking, as usual for us, sight unseen. The property is beautiful, staff very friendly, room exceptionally clean and quiet. at $90 for the night it was a superb value as well.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your Review and taking the time to let us know how we are doing as a Hotel Team. I am glad your last minute arrangements afforded you the opportunity to stay with us and us the privilege and pleasure to have you as a valued Guest. I am delighted you found our property and accomodations to be exceptional and our service superior. I realize their are countless choices and options available for today's traveler - and I am always most appreciative when our Hotel is chosen to serve accomodation needs in our area.

I look forward to your return visit and our very best always!

Been to Hampton Inn Anderson North? Share your experiences!