“BEST MICROTEL IN THE USA” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Anderson
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“BEST MICROTEL IN THE USA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

outstanding in all areas: service, price, comfort, cleanliness, functionality.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Birmingham, AL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

If you have quiet neighbors then this hotel is great, but the walls are so thin that we could understand the conversation of the people in the next room. Other than that the hotel was clean and the staff friendly. The only other mild complaint is that there are no lamps in the room - only very bright overhead lights. I would not stay here again simply because of the thin walls.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Marbury, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

My wife and I had not stayed at a Microtel before. We needed an overnight stop with no hassle, did not want to pay for more amenities than we would use. Our experience at chain motels in the low-price category have been fairly mixed. When we pulled off the interstate to get a bite to eat, we saw the Microtel sign, discussed it and said: why not? We're glad we did.

At a very fair price we got a room and were treated very courteously by the clerk who checked us in. The only negative was finding that we had to adjust the heat after we entered the room; not much of a problem. Immaculately clean, nice bed and pillows, plenty of towels, complimentary shampoo, great shower, a good night's rest. No in-room coffee (potential negative #2) but — better, really — breakfast on the house in the morning, with someone making waffles for the guests.

We liked it so well that on our return trip, we stopped at the same place again, six days later. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
perry fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

our buisness requires us to travel alot weve stayed at three different hotels around anderson until we met PAULA AND STAFF they made us feel at home and very welcome.PAULA runs a first class place and u will not forget your stay there.thanks!l Russ evetselec.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

As one who travels for business 5 days a week, it can be hard being away from my family and small things make difference.

I was so excited to hear these folks would be serving hot cookies but then I found out that was 7pm and I knew I would not be in till 10pm...

As I walked past the front desk returning from teaching a class at the local college, the night clerk asked "are you in 217?". I said yes and she told me Paula, the lady who checked me in had saved a cookie for me! It was a small thing but it made my day!

The rates were greatand the place is spotless!

Paula, this one weary traveler who will be back! Save me a cookie!

• Stayed February 2011
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2011

We stayed at this hotel as a family with two young children and found that the staff was very amieable and knowledegable of the area. They assisted us with locating the high school where the children were participating in a school event.. The rooms were fantastic for the price we paid and they were very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend that anyone from business to pleasure attempt to stay here if you are in the nearby area and want a good clean hotel. There are also many many attractions and establishments for dining. As one who has traveled all over the world - this hotel is on my list of places to stay.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2010

This Microtel lives up to its name. The rooms are small with suites available if you need the room. My room has always been clean and smoke free. I travel for business and always stay here when in the area. The beds are Hampton quality but the prices are more in line with Days Inn. Breakfast is typical cold cereal, juice, waffle machine, pasteries. Good stop on I-85 between Charlotte and Atlanta at exit #19 just inside the SC border. It is close to the freeway with several chain restraunts within walking distance (or short drive).

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anderson/Clemson? Share your experiences!