“This experience was darn near perfect!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Anderson

You added Days Inn Anderson to your Saves list
Days Inn Anderson
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1007 Smith Mill Road, I-85 at Exit 19-A, Anderson, SC 29625   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Anderson
“This experience was darn near perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Thank you so much days inn. the experience was incredible the rooms were so clean and the staff were so nice I couldn't believe it. very rarely are staff as nice as this staff, these people blow it out of the water!

• Stayed January 2013
hemaray, General Manager at Days Inn Anderson, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your recent stay experience at our Hotel. I am delighted to learn that our Team here at Days Inn of Anderson and their individual and Team commitment to providing only the very finest in Guest Service to each and every Guest each and every time met your expectations. I realize you have many choices for accommodations - and it brings genuine pleasure to all of us here you chose and honored us to host your most recent stay in our area. I shall share your satisfaction with all our Team as they are always overjoyed in receiving feedback on their dedicated commitment to unsurpassed Guest Service - and ensuring all our Guests experience only the best value under the sun. We look forward indeed to your return visit and stay with us.

If I or any of our Team may ever be of assistance, please feel free to call on us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights the weekend of the SC/Clemson football Game. I chose it mostly for the price because all the other hotels in the immediate wanted much more per night (and all required a two-night minimum). The staff was very considerate and the beds were comfortable. Yes, the hotel does have a little big of age to it but for the price it was just fine.

Breakfast was sufficient & the coffee was good.

I would have no problem staying there agin.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Central Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

You know how some motels have started giving you three or four of those puffy squarish pillows per bed and one is not quite high enough but they're too puffy and square to be able to stack two high? These pillows were not like that..they were thin enough and rectangle-y enough to stack. Quite comfy, actually. However. The bathroom floor was incredibly sticky. The bathroom walls could use a good scrubbing, too---something brownish has dripped down leaving streaks and dried drips. Also on the wall by the tv....I'm thinking maybe a cola war? Back to the bathroom, The toilet seemed to be clean enough, but it was wobbly. The shower was ok, but part of the wall had pulled out so the shower head did not look very secure. I can make allowances for normal wear-and-tear, but we're talking basic housekeeping and routine maintenance here. I always think---if they aren't taking good care of the obvious stuff, what's lurking in the shadows that I CAN'T see? I'd pass this one by, there are plenty other motels in the same price range in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
hemaray, General Manager at Days Inn Anderson, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Susanne from Central Florida:

Thank you for choosing Days Inn of Anderson for your recent stay in our area. I would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review on TripAdvisor. We want to hear from all of our guest rather it is good or bad. We are in the business of service and the only way we can continue to improve is if our guest let us know of any issues.

Upon receiving your review, our housekeeping department has received additional training in the level of cleanliness that is required from them as our employees,

I sincerely hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at the Days Inn of Anderson. I believe you will be greatly pleased.
Lillington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We had booked a fishing trip at Lake Hartwell and picked this hotel because it was close to our final destination. Everything was so nice and clean. There were such big towels and all the linens were there. We did not have to ask for anything as the room was stocked. The staff was extra nice and accommodating. Continental breakfast was very good with several items to choose from. They even let us fill our thermos jug with coffee to take to the lake and then to travel home. I could not have asked for a better place to stay and if I am ever in that area again I will not hesitate to stay there. The pool was closed but looked very clean and neat. I would have liked to have been on the first floor but still can't even complain about that when everything else was so excellent.

Room Tip: I imagine that all the rooms are just as nice as the one we had so as far as a tip all I could possi...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
hemaray, Manager at Days Inn Anderson, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you so much for your excellent review. We are glad to have satisfied you during your stay. Our goal is to go above and beyond for every guest. I thank you for choosing our hotel we look forward to having you back soon.

Been to Days Inn Anderson? Share your experiences!