“Masters Week Gem” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Aiken
Lihue, Hawaii
“Masters Week Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

If you have never gone to the Masters, try this hotel. They go out of their way to provide all the service you would expect from a hotel that would charge twice as much.
Clean rooms and great staff for a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Reserve early due to other patrons loving this hotel.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Fdone, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Aiken Downtown, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review, and your kind words towards our staff. We try very hard to give our guests a pleasant stay, and we appreciate it when guests notice our efforts.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Syracuse, New York, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

I recently made online reservations with this hotel that I had used in the past and made online reservations. When I got there, they had stated I reserved 4 rooms instead of the one room. I was not able to talk to manager that evening. I again the next morning asked about the issue with the 4 rooms and the desk person did not let me talk to manager. I was charged for the one room and was provided a receipt for that charge. When I got my credit card statement this month, they had charged me for the other 3 rooms. I made official complaint with Days Inn Customer Service as well as my Credit Card company. I will not recommend them to anyone and will never give them my business in the future.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Concord, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

For the price, you could say you get what you pay for. The TV is snowy with cable. Mold on tile in bathroom. Sleeping area is not bad, if you dont mind the amount of flying bugs outside getting in, and staring up at the cob webs.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Fdone, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Aiken Downtown, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
We are sorry that you were unhappy with the condition of your room, and hope you give us a chance to make it up to you.
Aiken, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2009

I've been staying at this Days Inn for over 2 years. I'm very pleased with the room and the location. The microwave and refrigerator allows me to prepare meals in the room and to store lunch which I carry to work at SRS.

I live in Atlanta, and stay at the Days Inn 3-4 nights per week. This arrangement has worked for me.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Fdone, manager at Days Inn Aiken Downtown, responded to this review, June 29, 2009
Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate our guests and it pleases us knowing they are happy.
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2009

The Days Inn in downtown Aiken is both clean and affordable. I've stayed there on a number of occasions over the past few years, and I've found the folks working there to be very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Fdone, manager at Days Inn Aiken Downtown, responded to this review, June 28, 2009
Thank you for your kind words.
Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

Safety should be your main concern for this location, this place is almost at the end of the slums. There was a guy peeing on the street, a block later there was a fight, a block later there were a bunch of cops tending to some other incident, a block later was this place. There's hardly any parking, so you'll have to find a place to park and walk to your room....if you make it. The manager refused to cancel my reservation after expressing my concerns because....she had kids to feed. I found out from the Days Inn customer support that it's up to the management to do a courtesy cancellation....obviously there is no "courtesy" at this location. The location by the interstate is the place to stay. I think the horse person put their review in the wrong spot. That place is great. Clean, definetly safe, friendly, helpful, concerned and the workers had a great personality. Even though I had to pay for the room, I refused to stay at the Richland Downtown Days Inn. Go to the Interstate location instead, it's only about 8 miles away.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
We are sorry that we were unable to cancel your reservation due to a 24 hour cancellation. However, should you give us the chance, we would like to show you that our property and the surrounding area are not as described.
honolulu
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2009

Most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed in. Entire group was covered from head to toe in bed bug bites. Was not asked about preference of rooms...was put in a smoking room. Almost made me sick throughout the night Would rather sleep on the sidewalk than at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
We are very sorry that you were unhappy with your experience with us. We did take your review seriously and had our pest control service inspect all rooms in question and they couldn't find any sign of infection.

Been to Days Inn Aiken Downtown? Share your experiences!