I stayed here when it first opened in 2007; my sister had her family here while in town for her wedding. The rooms then were new, clean and fresh. I stayed here in October and although the room was clean, it appears that they've had water damage they haven't quite cleared out. My room smelled like damp water, but since it was one night and I was here on business, I can bear it.
Everything else was good; the staff were very nice, pleasant and accommodating, I think that was the one thing I enjoyed about my stay here. It was good to get a fresh cup of coffee before departing in the still dark morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off US Hwy 19 in the heart of the city's rich historical district near several area attractions, the Country Inn & Suites Hotel in Aiken offers a variety of exceptional amenities as well as a rewarding location. Our services include a Business Center, complimentary high-speed Internet access, an outdoor pool, on-site parking, Fitness Center and a daily complimentary breakfast. In addition, our convenient location provides guests with easy access to historic downtown Aiken, Citizens Park, Hopeland Gardens, Augusta National Golf Club and the University of South Carolina Aiken. Whether you're planning to visit for business or leisure, make your reservation online today and experience the quality and convenience that sets Country Inn & Suites apart from other hotels in Aiken, SC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Carlson, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Aiken reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Aiken
- Country Inn & Suites Aiken Hotel Aiken
- Country Inn Aiken
- Aiken Country Inn