“Yummy Sweets and Coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 142 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: Bakery
Aiken, South Carolina, United States
“Yummy Sweets and Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have only had their coffee and sweets. Their coffee is amazing! I loved the iced one, their special bland. I have had many (to many) of their sweet treats and have never been disappointed. The staff has always been friendly.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Aiken, South Carolina
“Very Poor Service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I took my friend here as a treat since she is very fond of tea. We arrived about 12:45pm and waited about 10min. before anyone came to serve us. The waitress was very abrupt and did not seem very knowledgeable regarding the menu. My friend asked if the pasta would be served hot or cold and she did not seem to understand what that meant. We asked for something else on the menu which was to be served with tea. She wanted to know if we could share a pot of tea and we said yes and we would like a glass of water also. We got the tea but no water. We got the food and finally the water. After we finished, we said did we get another cup of tea? She replied, "No, only one cup of tea". I would have paid for another cup also a dessert but it was not offered. I will not be going back. As we left, we looked at the things in the front cases but no one came to see if we wanted anything. Not the way to do business.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Aiken, South Carolina
“Very little for a hefty price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

We went, as a group, for tea. La Dolce didn't seem to have our reservation, but managed to scape together a low tea for us The teas that were offered were interesting, but the miniscule sandwiches and desserts made me leave hungry. Not worth the $25 cost.

Visited April 2014
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Terrific Tea Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Whether buying goodies to go or sitting in for a cup of hot tea and treats or a meal, this business will earn your repeat visits. Lady Kelly knows tea! The lunch menu includes tea pairing suggestions which are a great way to be introduced to new teas. Whenever visiting Aiken, La Dolce Gourmet Bakery, Coffee and Tea Bar is on my "musts" list.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to La Dolce? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage La Dolce, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.