I just had a terrible experience at your Clarion Hotel in Aiken SC
1. We attempted to check in at 3:45 PM on Tuesday afternoon. A rather unpleasant man behind the counter said we couldn't check in until 4. So we waited, as did several others, until 4 PM. Silly as rooms were clearly "ready" (to be defined).
2. Room - no soap, not a big deal. NO SHOWER Curtain. So went down to front desk and got soap and reported no shower curtain. After dinner, still no shower curtain. Next morning, still no shower curtain.
3. We left the hotel at 7 AM on Wednesday and I reported to the front desk before we left that we really needed a shower curtain. Gone ALL DAY - returned to hotel at 5 PM and the room wasn't even made up!! We did, however, have a shower curtain. That was nice.
4. Front desk staff terrible. Housekeeping not good. Other staff, like the folks serving breakfast, were wonderful.
5. Bugs in light fixture in bathroom - gross!
Will never go back to that hotel - and question whether it is worth patronizing Choice Hotels at all.
I am not a complainer - but this was so bad, someone needed to know.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel Aiken
- Holiday Inn Aiken
- Holiday Inn Express Aiken
- Aiken Holiday Inn