“Great Place to Eat.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Abbeville, South Carolina, United States
“Great Place to Eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Good Food, Wonderful Staff and The Owners Are Always There to Help or answer any Question...They have a wonderful selection of meals to choose from..

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Honea Path, South Carolina
“Kung Pao Wings & More......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

It's a great thing to have such a wonderful eating destination in the city you work in. You can always count on great food, drinks, and atmosphere anytime you walk in the door of The Village Grill. Just the other Friday night my wife and I decided we were in the mood for a honey mustard bacon burger (one of our usuals). Once we got their and mingled with a few people we knew, we couldn't help but realize that several of them were eating wings that looked amazing. So we ordered the wings (Kung Pao), and began to dig in. I have to say these were the best wings I have ever eaten, and I could have easily made myself sick off of them due to being so good. Love the good as always but those wings were over the top!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
William S, Owner at The Village Grill, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed the "Kung Pao" wings. That was the first time we've run that special and it was a big hit! We'll be featuring them again in the near future!
Atlanta, Georgia
“This Place Was Rocking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

WOW! I absolutely loved this place! The Staff and Sevice Amazing. The place was on a Saturday night but I did not mind waiting at all. I wanted to know what brought everyone here to eat. Let me just say the food was great and I would go back anytime.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
William S, Owner at The Village Grill, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review of your recent visit to our restaurant. We are pleased to hear it was worth your wait! Hope you'll visit next time you're in the area!
Aiken, SC
“Great Burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I used my Trip Advisor app to find a good place for lunch in Abbeville that was not fast food. Boy, did we hit the jackpot! We each had the Classic Burger and shared an order of handcut fresh fries - all delicious. We had read about how good the Cashew Butter pie was and because we were full, we ordered it to go. It was every it as good as reported. I would love to have the recipe. The service was excellent. We will go back.

Visited October 2013
South Carolina
“Great birthday supper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I tried something different. I had the spicy shrimp with crowder peas and corn bread. Very good. My husband had the rotisserie chicken. We split a cheese cake. Mmmm.

• Visited October 2013