“Best place to stay when in KOP” 5 of 5 stars

Shop & Stay Package
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Audubon
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Best place to stay when in KOP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

I travel to King of Prussia, PA very frequently for work and this is where I prefer to stay. i've stayed at other hotels in the area and this is the best. The hotel is close to a Walmart and Giant grocery store for all your forgotten/last minute travel needs. The hotel staff is nice and accomodating. Rates include complimentary breakfast and a decent changing dinner menu with salad, wine, or beer. Feels amazing to come "home" from a long day and grab a cold one right there.

The rooms are spacious with a separate "bedroom". It has a kitchen area and living room. I can almost say if this was my apartment, i'd be ok with it. Also includes a stovetop, microwave, and full-sized fridge. This place is perfect for my home away from home.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Hagerstown, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

Overall I would say our stay was very good. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the atmosphere quiet. Just wish they had an indoor pool rather than outdoors. We would return again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

I have stayed there many times over the last couple of years. The suites are great and the staff is awesome. It's always my first choice for the area. Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

I stayed here for an entire week, this was my first official business trip. I must say it was easy to be away from home staying here! The rooms were spacious and had many different places to sit and get comfortable. The bed was SO comfortable, I felt very rested every morning. My room was just off the elevator, but super quiet. I didn't realize there were so many guests until I saw all the cars in the parking lot the next morning. It was great having a full kitchen, eventhough I didn't really use it. Loved the reception in the evening, and had a great hot breakfast each morning. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Next time I travel anywhere I will be looking for a Homewood Suites!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Ontario, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

Pleasantly suprised at the quality of the room and Guest service.We used this property to stay at when visiting parents next door at Shannondell retirement community.

Room Tip: Homewood web site had the Best rates.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

Spent four nights here - attending the Philadelphia Folk Festival. I actually booked the wrong hotel but am glad I did. Our room was big and quiet. It was also very comfortable. We ended up spending a lot of time there due to the heavy rains in the area. The hotel was quite full yet it was very quiet at night and I had no problem sleeping. My only complaint is that the dining area was very crowded for breakfast - i think they could reconfigure it a bit to give guests more room. Would definitely come back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

This is the second time my family has stayed here for a family reunion. This time we ranged from a couple of three year olds to those in their late 80's, and it perfectly suited all of us. I was in a double bedroom suite with my husband and two children. We didn't need the kitchen, except for the frig, but it was nice having the living area to get away at times for a bit of non-reunion relaxation.

The beds were comfy, and we found the breakfasts quite satisfactory. We very much enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites Valley Forge? Share your experiences!