“Don't let the location fool you!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Elverson
“Don't let the location fool you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Excellent food, fair prices, friendly staff. Don't be fooled because this place is in a strip mall. The food and the atmosphere are A+++. My steak was cooked just right and the pumpkin ravioli my wife had was delicious. Try the paoched pear salad, it's outstanding. Our salads arrived promptly, and our entree's showed up shortly after we finished our salads. Our waitress was great, friendly and checked on us several times. The place is nicely decorated inside, and the chef/owener stopped at our table (and every other table) to ask if we were happy with our meal. This reminds me of another little strip mall italian place that we used to go to when we lived near Reading, PA. Doesn't look like much from outside, but great food and people inside. Thanks for a great experience!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

philadelphia
“Nice surprise,good service and good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We went for a last minute dinner on a saturday night because we were given a gift certificate from a friend. Called at 7pm and they were able to accomodate us at 7:45. Room is a nice size and very clean, decorated simply but nice. A bit loud, but service was promt for menu's,bread and softdrinks.(It is a BYOB)Little longer wait for our entrees but everything was freshly prepared and very good. Waitress checked on us several times during the wait and the meal.Soup or salad included with meal. Soup was delicious,a seafood bisque.Pasta was good and hubby loved the meatballs. I had veal parm, very good,large portion that I couldn't finish.A lttile pricey for a neighbor hood restaurant, but would recommend and will return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Linwood, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife and I went and tried it out. The taste of the food was very good. Portions lacked for the cost. Had Lobster Bisque with absolutely no lobster. Restaurant was bigger than it looks from the outside and had a lot of room. Appetizers tasted delicious but not even enough on your plate. I could diet by eating there.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“wow!! What a Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Often times you drive by places and think,,,,are they any good?...should I try it??....and when you do your often re- thinking your decision...Well let me say Casa Prego was one of those places...although after our friendly greeting, warm bread and amazing dinning experience...they will make me think again...Thanks for making me go out on a limb...and a bit out of my comfort zone Casa Prego!! can't wait to see what surprises you hold in store on my next pass by!,
Don't miss it...Glad I didn't.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aston, Pennsylvania
“Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Great atmosphere and service. Restaurant is privately owned and the chef checks to make sure you are satisfied with your meal. Never had a bad meal there. One of our favorites.

Visited March 2013