“Used to be good...but fallen off badly.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 76 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Thai
Ardmore, Pennsylvania
“Used to be good...but fallen off badly.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

not the spot it used to be. Used to be friendly, delicious, and a great alternative to cooking Thai ourselves...but we will not go again after the second visit in a few months was literally inedible...I hate to waste food and this time it ended up in the bin. Green curry so flavorless and salty I couldn't continue and som tum that was laughable. avoid.

Visited October 2012

Ardmore, Pennsylvania
“Good Food, Authentic Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

This is much better (and less expencive ) than the Thai Pepper.

BYOB (no corking fee), cozy, authentic atmosphere (sometimes take out folks walking through the dining area to pick up, but not a big deal) Good service.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“Great local Thai restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I realize I review hotels and restaurants where we travel, but I have never reviewed our Sunday night local favorite, Siamese Princess. We have been coming here for years, and enjoy some of the best Thai food in the Philadelphia area. Their rainbow salad, Thai eggplant, curries, and Thai basil dishes are the best! We eat home most nights, but when we go out in the neighborhood, this is it!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love Thai food. I've...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2008

I love Thai food. I've been visiting this place for almost ten years. My best friend turned me on to it. Good honest food. Nice wait staff. Veg friendly BYOB. Good prices.