“Worth the trip....” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Worth the trip....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Peace a pizza- a bit on the pricey side, but their pizza is very good. If you buy the "Entertainment" book, they used to have great coupons in there, like buy one whole pie, get one free.... that is totally worth it!! Their macaroni pizza is pretty cool- although sometimes the macaroni is a little too crunchy. The pizza is good- i wouldn't say "the best", but worth trying. If you go to the one in Rosemont, they have Hope's Cookies inside- they are a fantastic companion for the pizza!

Ardmore, Pennsylvania
“Gourmet Indeed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Their pizzas are so different from any other pizza store. I love their pizzas with mandarin oranges and goat cheese, etc...yum...yum...

Visited May 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Unique and Traditional Pizza Options for Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

I love Peace of Pizzas and have mostly frequented the ones in Newark, DE and Exton, PA. At the Ardmore location you get the same great food and friendly staff. My favorite pizza is the baked ziti, and I love the breadsticks (plain...the whole wheat ones are gross) and all of the salad options, which are made fresh when you order. The only thing lacking in the Ardmore restaurant is space and windows (it's sort of underground which lends a bit of a dungeon feel). Still, you can be in and out in under 20 and for around $5-10 a person, so it's worth it. When I was there it wasn't crowded, but I can imagine its 8-10 tables could easily fill up around peak times.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ardmore, Pennsylvania
“Pretty good "New York/ North Jersey" style crust”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I'm from NJ. I'm fairly picky about my pizza. The majority of the stuff down here is less than desireable. Peace of Pizza does a pretty good job(best I have found around Ardmore. I did like Coco's in Delaware County when I lived there). In my opinion, the dough needs to be thrown up in the air for it to be right. (not greezy, but thin and bubbly at the crust) I'm not sure if they do this, but they at least simulate it very well.

In NJ/NY I think they mix a little olive oil into the sause. Yes it makes it a little greezier, but I do like it that way. (oil in the sause, not in the crust) I don't think Peace-a Pizza does this, because their Pizza has a pretty "healthy" feel to it. I guess that is better for you anyway. They have a really great selection of fresh toppings and salads too. The service was fast and friendly.
I'm giving it a 5 for this area, It would be a 4 if I was in NJ.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wynnewood, PA
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Pizza is good quality, creative in its approach. Basil/Tomato/Mozarella pie is always a good choice. Comfortable neighborhood... ambiance better than most of the pizza places in the area.

Visited October 2011