“The Best Choice for Romance or Business” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   4515 Hill Church Road, Annville, PA 17003   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Annville B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kansas City
“The Best Choice for Romance or Business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2009

I was traveling on business and asked one of my customers near Grantville Pa (close to Hershey) where I should stay. I figured the standard run of the mill cookie cutter Marriott-type would be suggested. They said, "If you can get in, the only place we recommend is Annville Inn B&B, but she is very busy." So, on a whim, I called on the spot and got Rosalie, the innkeeper. She should put on business education courses on phone courtesy and salesmanship. She was professional and excellent. I thought, "If she is this good on the phone, then her B&B must be as good as my customer says they are." So, how good was it? I don't have money to throw around, but when I left, I sent the guy that gave the recommendation to me a thank you card and put a hundred dollar bill in it. Annville Inn was just that good. I was so grateful for being steered toward them. And to thank Rosalie for providing me the best lodging I have ever had in 27 years of business travel, I am posting this thank you. She is an expert. And a chef. And her Inn is beautiful, clean, and the amenities are astonishing for a B&B. I'd expect these things in a resort! See for yourself at their Web site. The Inn was full of couples while I was there--it is obviously a favorite place for romance. But, it was great for me, the single business traveler. This is a FIVE STAR property! I told her she should double her prices, but she's keeping them where they are she said. I wanted to bring my wife there for Valentines, but she was already booked full. So, I am bringing her back for this summer! If my wife likes Annville Inn B&B half as much as I did, we will be back on an annual pilgrimage, we're going to make it our get away haven! Jim Zelnek

• Liked — Beautiful location, amazing innkeeper, gourmet meals, unique and fascinating house
  • Disliked — Nothng to report. Everything was a class act.
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
york pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2009

We had a great time. Rosalie and Craig were very accomodating. The house is beautiful and the location is very convenient to the local attractions in hershey. Or its fun to just stay and enjoy the ammenities provided. we have and will continue to return to the annville inn in the future.

• Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
Lancaster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2009

From the moment we arrived, we were treated as family. Craig and Rosalie were super personable folks with our satisfaction paramont. The room was pristine and lovely. Comfy beds and lushious linens. Beautifully decorated for the holidays. Wonderful chocolate! Incredible decor!
The breakfast was a feast! Beautifully presented and bountiful. My husband asked Rosalie if she would come home and live with us!
We've been to many B&Bs in the past but this was the TOTAL experience. Definitely will be back and I continue to refer this property.

• Liked — Comfort and cleanliness
  • Disliked — nothing!
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
Maryalnd
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2009

Meeting with family in the Hershey area, the Annville Inn had been recommended to us so we chose to stay there and totally loved the place. We enjoy staying at B&B's and this one is particuarly awesome espcially as it was decorated beautifully for Christmas. It was charming, the gormet breakfast was oh so good, and the innkeeper, Rosalie, was absolutely lovely. It's a place to relax and be spoiled! We're planning to return next summer when visiting family again. We'll be able to take advantage of the swimming pool and see the gardens which we understand will be in full bloom. Beautiful place and becasue we liked Rosalie so much and everything she did to make us comfortable, we wanted to share this place with others.

• Liked — The charm, comfort and wonderful breakfast!
  • Disliked — I didn't dislike anything about it.
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
New Market, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2008

Relaxing stay, beautiful inn, welcoming hosts and personal touches that made us feel right at home! Not your usual frumpy b&b...loved the decor and surroundings!

• Liked — Decor, friendliness of hosts
  • Disliked — Nothing!
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2008

My husband and I visited for our 10th wedding anniversary. Due to limited time off, we could not travel as far as we would have liked. I can't say enough great things about the property and the innkeepers!

Rosalie is such a warm and genuine person. Her attention to detail was flawless. I want to go back just to hang out with her! There was also the fabulous breakfast...those chocolate chip muffins would be worth the drive!

We plan to return next year.

• Liked — I liked everything!
  • Disliked — I wish we lived closer.
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
Baltimore md
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2008

I loved my experience at the annville inn. The hostess and host were so warm and friendly and the house was filled with amenities and gorgeous.

• Stayed March 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Annville Inn? Share your experiences!