“Dutchmen go! Go Dutchmen!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 20 Restaurants in Annville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Dutchmen go! Go Dutchmen!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

The many varieties of pizza are incredible and we haven't tasted any we didn't like. Even the unassuming garlic rolls on display were delicious. We also had chicken parm sub as well as steak subs. Perfectly executed! We tried the fish and chips special which seemed odd for a pizza place. Three huge pieces of moist-not greasy-fish and a ton of chips. It was so much to eat, alot went home! Our kids go to school at Lebanon Valley College a few blocks away and they turned us on to the place. This is not a fancy place but not a college dive! They do however know students by name, which is nice. Maybe that is because MY student swears by the Monday night all you can eat wings and seems to frequent that often. (BYOB my student adds and likes.) Try this place after a Dutchman game!

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“I should not even tell you how good it is...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

This innocent looking pizza shop is home to some of the best, creative pizza (and some other dishes) I have had in a very long time. I should mention that I cannot comment on the plain cheese pizza because I have never actually had that. This is because the specialty pizza is amazing and since it is not very close to home, I always order "the good stuff."

On Mondays they have all you can eat wings. These include dozens of sauces including "bacon dressing", spicy mango, cajun (dry rub), maple chipotle - in addition to the various levels of hot. Def. get there early on Mondays because it is super busy.

For the pizza, there are a bunch of specialties not even on the menu that we love, love. I am currently addicted to the Maple Chipotle Chicken (and have even had it as a calzone which was stellar.) They make a pizza reminiscent of a Big Mac which is accurate right down the the sesame seed crust, with special sauce, lettuce and lots of skinny pickle slices. The meat lovers is loaded with good quality meats. The Philly Cheesesteak pizza is completely bad for you, and is my second favorite.

Bring your own ideas, and they just might try them. This bunch of pizza artists have created a Boardwalk Pizza that includes onion rings, tater tots, mozza. cheese sticks, etc. Another new item (today) was a roast beef, mashed potato and gravy pie - which I did not have the courage to try yet.

For the diet conscious, there are several salad and wrap options that should serve you well.

If you are not too far away - do not miss the chance to try it. I will race you to the counter.

• Visited August 2011