This hotel is very roomy - even the halls seems extra wide. The hotel was immaculate, no matter where we visited inside. The entrance is very nice with a cozy fireplace, which was welcoming when arrived on a snowy/icy evening. The staff were very accommodating, willing to offer any help they could. There was plenty of parking space, and there is a Perkins Restaurant just across the parking lot.
The beds were very comfortable; the mattresses firm, offering us a wonderful night's sleep. It was great to see a refrigerator in the room, which was stocked with goodies and two bottles of water.
The only problem in the room was the sink area. In most Holiday Inn Express', sinks are located in the room with the commode and shower. This was in the same room with the beds, but the issue was there was little counter space. It was just enough for the coffee pot and sink, and a toothbrush, but that was all. For a woman with toiletries, it meant taking items individually from the suitcase to the counter.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Altoona Hotel Altoona
- Holiday Inn Express Altoona Hotel
- Holiday Inn Altoona
- Altoona Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything at Holiday Inn Express - Altoona, PA is designed so that you can relax. We know that all you really need is a place to be yourself. Contemporary hospitality and our friendly staff are eagerly awaiting your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Altoona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.