“Favorite Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Pennsylvania
“Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

I love going here! The biscuits are amazing and I love the snow crab legs and tilapia. The service is excellent and so is the dessert!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I get the ultimate feast...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2009

I get the ultimate feast almost every time! I love the Caesar salads and cheddar biscuits!

Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
“Another great standby. You know it will always be good. The new wood fired grilled stuff is very healthy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2009

Altoona, Pennsylvania
“ok seafood, but too noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2008

I have to admit that I've been spoiled by eating seafood all over Florida, and a few places on the New Jersey coast. so I'm comparing the best seafood to a place that deals in bulk food. however, it's edible, and fills my craving for seafood.
the problem is that this place is like every other place and won't make people control their noisy kids. this is the main reason I stopped going here. if I want to get something from here, I'll do take out, of which they do a some what ok job at. there have been times they've forgotten to give me tartar sauce, or messed a little something up, but overall, decent.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'm not a seafood fan but the ceasar salad and cheddar bay biscuits are great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2008

I'm not a seafood fan but the ceasar salad and cheddar bay biscuits are great.