“Great Ribs????” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 142 Restaurants in Altoona
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Great Ribs????”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

The ribs were some of the worst ribs I ever ate. The fall off the bone ribs are like eating boneless rib. When I eat ribs I like to eat the ribs with the bone, and the flavor from the ribs were very bland. Also got our salad then are app, then my dinner. It should go app. Salad, then dinner, as I work in the food industry myself. My chicken portobello was ok wish there was a little more portobello on it. The atmosphere was fun but VERY LOUD not for a business meeting or a romantic date .

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Great atmosphere and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My family and I really like Texas Roadhouse and were excited to finally have one in our hometown. The wait can be a little long, but use the call-ahead seating they offer, it helps cut the wait time down. We've never had a bad meal @ TR, and this location is no exception. Meals come out really quick and the service is too. Yes, the atmosphere is loud compared to other establishments, but the music fits the Roadhouse theme. Thanks for opening in Altoona Texas Roadhouse!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not a place for a date!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

It was my husbands and I fourth wedding anniversary and made the mistake of allowing him to choice the restaurant. Instead of a romantic night I got peanut shells under my feet and a saddle seat!!! The drinks were over priced and steak was nothing special. Needless to say we will not be back.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“1st visit since opening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

1st visit. Exceptionally fast and accurate service. Steaks were perfect. Absolutelt the best side salad i ever ordered. Great dressings. Chelsea was very well versed in menu. Very friendly and outgoing

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Great food, service and staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

First time there last week, servers were all friendly and I felt right at home within minutes. Great homely atmosphere, reasonable prices and quick service. I saw lots of locals which is always a good sign. I came back the next day and had the same experience from a completely different staff!

• 4 of 5 stars Food