“Comments and Recommendations” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #16 of 27 Hotels in Allentown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Shickshinny
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

When we checked in the young man had no clue what was going on. Asked about our park and fly and stated we should ask at desk when we checked out. We asked where the elevator was and he said there wasn't one. We had to carry our bags up the stairs. I had a triple by-pass and back fusion. Shame on you!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Amanda K, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Allentown Airport/Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
I would first like to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Days Hotel. Exceeding customer satisfaction is what we strive for, but unfortunately we missed the mark during your stay, and for that I apologize.

I have personally reviewed this package, as well as others, with the front desk staff in order to ensure this incident does not happen again. It is unacceptable that he was unable to answer all of your questions, and I do apologize.

Currently, we are in the progression of installing elevators at our property. We are aware that taking stairs can be a nuisance for our guests, and we are working hastily to complete the construction process. We do however offer handicap accessible rooms and floors for our guests who have ailments which cause the stairs to be strenuous. I apologize about the location of your room, and we will better accommodate you during your next stay with us, should you happen to visit again.

Again thank you for choosing to stay with us, and I hope the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with not deter you from visiting us in your future travels.

Farmingville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Upon first getting into the rooms we thought they were nice and comfortable but the hallway smelled of cigarette smoke. However, our air conditioning was broken. At first, we were told there were no more rooms available when we asked to move. When I visited the front desk and told them that it was 79 degrees in our room they somehow found a new room for us to stay in. When I was given the key, the attendant advised me "good luck, I hope it's clean." Other than the excrement left on the toilet seat it was in good order.
The second night we visited the pool which was utterly disgusting! The water was cloudy, the floor was slippery and slimy. You could see the black and brown sludge on the tile floor and blocking the drain in the tile floor. There was a rim of grime around the edge of the pool walls.
The people walking the hallways at night were noisy and inconsiderate! There was a bar with loud music pumping when we were checking in the first night. The people from the bar seemed to be wandering all over the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Days Hotel. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. The housekeeping and maintenance issues you had to endure not only in your room, but the pool area as well are unacceptable, and both departments have been made aware of this situation.

I would also like to apologize about the noise issues that occurred during your stay. Unfortunately, hotels have rowdy guests from time to time, but we always encourage our guests to contact our front desk with any noise complaints so we can address the situation accordingly.

Again thank you for choosing to stay with us, and I hope the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with not deter you from visiting us again.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

You get what you pay for from Hotwire. Hotwire offers this hotel as a 3 star but all other sites lost them as a 2 1/2 star hotel. We had to move rooms 3 times and each room was just as bad as the last. We actually checked out after only being there for an hour. This hotel came up as a 3 star hotel but really should be a 1 to 1 1/2 star facility. Take a look at the pics others posted before booking this hotel. The staff did their best for what they had to work with but really they can't change the smell or condition of the hotel. Good luck I will not stay at this property again and I will be reluctant to stay at a Days Inn again because of my experience at this location.

• Stayed July 2013
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Days Hotel. I apologize for the issues you experienced with your stay. The issues you experienced with your rooms during your stay are completely unacceptable and I have personally addressed them all
departments to ensure future guests do not experience the same.

I realize you stated you will never stay with us again; however, we would love the opportunity to change your mind. Please contact me directly regarding a future stay and I will personally make sure it is an outstanding experience.

Front Office

Been to Days Hotel Allentown Airport/Lehigh Valley? Share your experiences!