“Relaxing” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #14 of 26 hotels in Allentown

396 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
new jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

First off I checked in and the front desk lady was so busy and looked very over worked. Our family used the shuttle service which the driver didn't speak much English and his name tag said housekeeper or something on that order. It seems that this place is VERY under staffed and stressed out. When I get away for a weekend trip with my family the last thing we need is tension around. Some of the staff we did see was very nice. I read reviews before booking and seen people stated the rooms have been remodeled just our room was old fashioned and smelled like mold.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Tina F, General Manager at Days Hotel Allentown Airport/Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for staying with us here at the Days Hotel, and also for providing us feedback from your stay. Feedback like yours lets us know what we are doing right, and where we are in need of improvement.

I apologize that you experienced issues during your stay. We try to ensure every guest has an exceptional stay, though this was not the case with your stay, we are constantly working on improving.

We try very hard to ensure that each hotel department has adequate coverage, and we are constantly working with our associates to ensure they are comfortable in their positions and able to provide the exceptional customer service we strive for. I have shared your concerns with the appropriate parties, and your concerns will be addressed.

I hope you will consider staying with us again, so that we can demonstrate the improvements we have made based on your feedback.

Tina Fawcett
york, pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I booked a reward night at this hotel and was very satisfied with my stay. The room looked like it had been recently remodeled. I had a fridge and micro. The bed was comfortable. My only issue was with the heater....it was quite loud when it ran. It would kick off for a few minutes and then kick back on. I ended up turning off the thing while I was sleeping because when it kicked on it would wake me up. I did feel safe and comfortable in the hotel, and also felt that my car was safe as well. Like I said, my only issue was with the heater which I was able to turn off, that is why I still give this location 5 stars. I would definitely stay in this hotel again, if I was in the area.

Room Tip: At this time they don't have elevators so if you can't do stairs, be sure to tell them upon...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Surprise, surprise! We checked in thinking we would be staying at a standard budget motel and discovered first class accommodations and top service. This is a recent purchase by Days Inn and the previous hotel was under Sheraton so there is renovation going on. It was easy to overlook the construction activity when greeted by friendly service, excellent rooms, good food, and cold beer at the bar. I understand they are putting in an elevator so until that gets finished be certain to stay on the first floor if you have issues with walking up steps. This sweet spot turned a ho-hum stop over into a stay to remember. Just three minutes to the airport with shuttle service too.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
FOREST CITY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

So I booked this room because it had a safe, fridge, and microwave. It had NONE of these, the most important being the safe. The doors to the room didn't shut securely, and left a place where anyone could easily break in with a card. Didn't feel good leaving my items there while out for business.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Tina F, General Manager at Days Hotel Allentown Airport/Lehigh Valley, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
I would first like to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Days Hotel. I apologize that your experience wasn’t all you hoped it would be, as we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional experience to each of our guests.

It seems the issues you experienced may have been due to being put in the wrong room type, & for that I apologize. We do have safes on property for use by all guests; however, in-room safes are only available in our suites; the suites currently have refrigerators & microwaves as well. We are constantly improving the hotel, & are in the process of ensuring every room is equipped with a refrigerator & microwave; however, they are not currently in all rooms.

I hope this experience does not deter you from giving us another chance, as we would love the opportunity to provide you with an exceptional stay.

Tina Fawcett

Been to Days Hotel Allentown Airport/Lehigh Valley? Share your experiences!