Where to begin.... My husband n I booked this rm thru Hotwire ( will never use them again as well). Contacted hotel a few days prior to arrival to let them know it will be a late check in and to reconfirm reservation for 4 ppl ( 2 adults 2 teens). No prob per hotel just as long as its before 2am. Arrived at hotel 1145pm to come n find they only had 1 rm left n it only had 1 bed - we were told in a rude manner they said they are not required to save a room for 4 ppl since we did not book the rm thru them - they only had to save a rm. a room btw that was not cleaned. Bathroom sink was filled w water???? And hair on the sink. Toilet was used n dirty towel on the floor. Went up to the rude front desk lady to tell her - she argued it was serviced n was not dirty. Now our confirmation sheet form Hotwire states this...all rooms guaranteed to sleep the number of guests during your search but we cannot guarantee the number of beds. What does this mean??? If u book thru Hotwire u may wanna plan on sleeping on the floor!!!! So my husband called hotwire as soon as we got into our dirty 1 bed room n sat on hold for a 1/2 hr. At this point he was exhausted n furious n hung up. Got up the next day n checked out n my husband told them not to even ask how his stay was unless they want everyone who was in the lobby n eating breakfast to hear how awful their customer service is!!!!!! He later emailed hotwire - they called the hotel n the hotel then told Hotwire that we had 2 beds in our rm n we had no complaints!!!!!!!!!!!! The one worker who was there when we checked in - showed us they call rms that are booked thru these sites "run of houae" t- they r required to save a rm they have left even tho it shows 4 ppl were checking in my questions is this.... Where is the courtesy at these days? Why didn't they say - we have a save dbl rm for this reservation. Why does this hotel deal w these sites if they plan on treating their customers like 3rd class citizens. We r til this moment fighting w Hotwire n hotel bout this matter n it's a wk later. I don't kno what outrages me more hotel or Hotwire. No customer service on ea side!!!! I would highly recommend not using this hotel or Hotwire to book. Lies everywhere!!!!!! Just received word from Hotwire staying the hotel downgraded our room n they ( Hotwire) has no idea why.
They are offering 25$ Hotwire $$$ backto us.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our full service property provides you with a "home away from home" experience, from our welcoming lobby, to our friendly staff. Feel refreshed after taking a dip in the largest indoor pool in the Lehigh Valley or melt the stress away in one of our Jacuzzi rooms. Work out in our fitness center, enjoy a cocktail and appetizer in our Jetport Lounge, and dinner in our Restaurant. We are centrally located to everything you would want to see or do in the Valley, with easy access to all major attractions, including Dorney Park, Crayola Factory, SteelStax, Sands Casino and much, much more. We create a great value, comfortable, clean accommodations, FREE parking, FREE Wi-Fi, and everything you need, right here! We look forward to seeing you, and having you experience everything all of your guests are raving about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Hotel Allentown Airport/Lehigh Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Hotel & Suites Allentown Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Hotel And Suites Allentown Airport
- Four Points Lehigh Valley
- Sheraton Allentown
- Four Points Allentown
- Allentown Sheraton
- Allentown Four Points