“awsom stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 26 hotels in Allentown
Hartville, Ohio
“awsom stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

very nice place close to airport and great shopping . staff was awsome stayed 2 weeks and felt right at home very nic people cool ac rooms i would stay here anytime. clean fresh painted rooms tv was small but not complaning it was a trip to remeber heading to nyc and i think ill be back to visit allentown the price was awsome I WILL STAY HERE TIME AFTER TIME

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

95 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Oswego, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

The room was clean and the staff friendly. We only stayed one night as a stop-over on our way to NC. There was a Waffle House nearby for breakfast.
But there isn't my h buffer between the rooms for noise. We heard the couple upstairs as well as the couple in the next room. They were having a great evening!

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

The staff was wonderful, and very helpful
The rooms are comfortable and made our stay very nice. I would most definitely stay there again. What also made it nice was that it was close to alot of places to eat. I was also very affordable

• Stayed March 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I usually don't write many reviews but I found it necessary. I'm a construction worker staying away from home and I stay in hotels all the time. I almost didn't stay here because of the negative reviews but I figured I would try it cause the price was right. I WILL STAY AGAIN!!! I have stayed at a lot worse for more money. The rooms are nice size and have a refrigerator and microwave. Have a bench area inside the double window. That's really nice because it gives you alot of room for your things. The room also has a nice size closet. The shower was hot with a lot of pressure. Housekeeping kept my room clean and the service was what u would get at a high end hotel. They were really nice and very helpful. These are the things that count for me. Like I said I don't usually write reviews but I didn't wanna see a good hotel get a bad wrap. For the $ this in my opinion is the place to stay in Allentown.

• Stayed March 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at The Knight's Inn while visiting family over the Thanksgiving holiday. I was very pleased with my entire stay. The room was clean, comfortable bed, fast wifi, and excellent location... Great resturants within walking distance and only a few minutes from the highway. The staff was very friendly and greeted me every morning when I left the hotel and every evening when I returned, they made me feel very welcome. Overall, I enjoyed my stay here, i'll stay again, and I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed November 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times and have never had a problem. Rooms are good for the price you pay. Equipped with a microwave, personal fridge and desk area which is nice. The staff are always very friendly and more than acommodating. Overall a great stay for a great price!

• Stayed January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My mom and I stayed at this hotel on the night of Feb 23rd with my large (97 lb.) dog Reese. He is very sweet and well behaved but it is always hard to find pet friendly hotels for any dog, let alone for a very large one. Other than a very reasonable $25 fee there were absolutely no problems. The room was clean and much nicer than I had expected after reading previous reviews. There were no bugs and everything worked very well. We also did not experience any problems with excessive noise despite being about 20 feet from the elevator. The breakfast was basic but good. My question to a previous reviewer is why on earth blame/punish the hotel for other people's rudeness "diminishing the atmosphere". Good lord. That being said, I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again. The only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is that after checking in and loading up all our stuff we had to stand and wait for the front desk clerk to come back and unlock the doors because he had forgotten about us. We didn't have to wait very long but it was pretty annoying, especially since I had checked in not 2 mins. before and he knew we would be coming in with my dog and our stuff. He was incredibly friendly and helpful otherwise though.

Room Tip: I chose a double bed non smoking room which had been recently updated. Also, as we pulled in I saw a...