“Home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Allentown
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Amanda checked me and was friendly as ever. Made me feel welcome right from the start.

Asked for more towels and a toothbrush and was told no problem Dave brought everything right to me. He recommended Linx for dinner and was he ever right. Had wings and the burger special and service and meal were fabulous.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pennsylvania, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was probably the most friendly hotel staff I have ever encountered. The girl at at check-in in the evening was very nice and even called our room to be sure we were satisfied and comfortable. The room was very clean and the beds were fluffy and inviting and there were plenty of towels. Again the next morning at check-out the front desk staff were very friendly. We were very pleased with this location.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I checked into this hotel at about 8 PM on a Friday night, after driving for 9 hours. Check in was pretty quick, and I got up to my room, dropped my bags, and headed right downstairs to the attached restaurant/lounge. I was hungry and thirsty, a condition that wasn't helped by the 20 minutes it took for a waitress to come to my table. The entire time I was there, I was subjected to the worst karaoke I've ever had the bad fortune to witness. Tired, hungry, and waiting for a beer, I can't think of many things I'd put further down the list of having to endure than that. When a waitress finally realized that, yes, I was flagging her down, I finally got a beer and my food ordered. About 30 minutes later, the food showed up, and it was just OK. After finishing it, and another beer, I could not get out of that bar fast enough. Too bad...I was hoping to maybe catch a game and have a couple more brews, but the "music" drove me away...and I'm a huge music fan. The room itself was fine...clean and quiet,...and the bed was comfy as well. The breakfast the next morning, like dinner the night before, was OK..nothing to write home about. I'd have no qualms about staying at this hotel again, but I'd sure make other dinner plans.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

After a long, hard day of travel all we wanted to do was crawl into any room. After meeting Sabrina at the front desk, we were re-energized and thrilled with easy check-in, information, smile and service beyond our expectations. The room was clean, the beds comfortable and check-out done. Everyone we encountered was attentive, but special kudos to whomever hired Sabrina. She made us so glad we chose Comfort Suites. Ditto to the review I just saw that proclaimed she was ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL - all true!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014 via mobile

The people at this hotel are fantastic. If we ever have a problem they fix it as soon as possible. Sabrina, the girl who works the front desk, has to be one of the most pleasant people I have ever met. She's always smiling and makes it a point to greet everyone that comes through the door.

• Stayed November 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

Sabrina (the Concierge ) was ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENONAL!!!!! I had zero issues, a 1st rate room, and she made sure all my travel needs were addressed. Not in Allentown often, but when I do come down, I'm making a beeline for Comfort Suites Allentown... and if you do, make sure SABRINA'S on duty!!!!!

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Gulfport, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

Great place to stay. This is an older property that has been very well maintained. The rooms are clean and comfortable. A big plus for the tired traveler is the on site restaurant which serves tasty reasonably priced dinners and sandwiches. I would definetly stay here again.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites Allentown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites Allentown

Address: 3712 Hamilton Blvd., Allentown, PA 18103
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Allentown
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Romantic Hotel in Allentown
Hotel Class:2 star — Comfort Suites Allentown 2*
The 2013 award-winning full service Comfort Suites Allentown located on Hamilton Blvd features 121 beautifully decorated Oversize Suites with Microwaves, Refrigerators, Large Work desks and Living Space with pull-out Sofa beds. Our Marriott trained Management Team caters our Services to each Guest. We have completed a Full Upgrade of our hotel with the new Truly Yours Lobby and Suite decor. Our complimentary Hot Breakfast rates #1 in the region. In the evening, unwind for dinner and drinks at our Lynx Restaurant. Our Hotel can accommodate Corporate, Business, Leisure as well as large Groups. Don't Settle for anything less than the BEST Hotel in the Lehigh Valley. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Allentown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Allentown Hotel Allentown
Allentown Comfort Suites

If you own or manage Comfort Suites Allentown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.