“Great service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #118 of 375 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The restaurant was packed, but the servers and the manager were working together as a team. It was great to get quick service after a long day of travel. Great teamwork!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

bethlehem
“Racism and discrimination is real ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

This was always my go to place when i wanna go out to an inexpensive llace. I guess cheap is indeed expensive. This is the third time in a row am getting pathetic service. First time the waitress made a racist remark toward me. Second time our waiter didnt get us refills nor check on how we were doing yet the table next to us was checked on every two seconds. Today i go in...stand in the door for five minutes as the waitresses chat right infront of me at the register. Someone comes from the kitchen and sits us. 10 minutes later waitresses still chatting no one even offered us a drink. With my party who has special needs we left. I always come here with my special needs client and everytime i come with her service is terrible. Am over dennys and never going back. I guess my money is not good enough for your business.

Somerset, MA
“Late night breakfast with kids~Safe, clean, great service, and food you'd expect from Denny's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Chose this Denny's as late night breakfast after band competition. Arrived about 12:00 midnight on a Sat., there were other families, couples, and small groups of young adults. I was unsure about choosing a late night diner in an unfamiliar city, but am glad we checked it out. The servers were very polite and worked well as a team. The food was served hot and tasted as expected. We are happy we could get breakfast so late after a marching band competition and then head back to the hotel. This Denny's has easy access of main routes. We would return again and recommend to family and friends.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
bethlehem
“Upset with the service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

First of all the waitress made an almost racist comment to me I ignored because she apologized severally. Everyone in surrounding tables were getting catered to every 2 mins while my salad came with my meal which should not have happened. I did not get drink refills, no one even asked how everything was. Food was cold. Very upset yet this was my always prefered quick place to eat. Not going back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Central Jersey
“Friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We have been to many Denny's but this one stood alone with great service. Same style of atmosphere n same portion of food. But the waitress and other staff was so nice and greets you w a smile. My nieces and I were suprise with quick service, hospitality n just being friendly. We thought we are in the Twilight Zone. I guess maybe the town if Allentown n Bethlehem are nice folks too. Thanks Denny's for great service.

• Visited July 2013