“A sports bar setting with good food.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #172 of 382 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Prestonsburg, Kentucky
“A sports bar setting with good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Some very interesting and tasty Pizza's and some unusual and good pasta dishes. This is a sports bar so it can get a bit noisy. Third time eating there in this past year and always good!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“So-so pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We just had pizza and wings. We wouldn't recommend the pizza and the wings were average. We thought this might be an off night and made the mistake of ordering delivery to the hotel another night. It wasn't an off night the first time and we should have saved our money!

Visited February 2013
Marathon, New York
“Food is questionable.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

For the price they charge you would think you would be able to at least swallow it. Ordered take out chicken with brocolli and rice. I think it was rice, the brocolli was bad and the chicken was like shoe leather. Worst meal I ever had. I told my husband there was a reason the place was empty. Staff was more interested in the football game when we arrived to pick up the order. I think the chef's mind was somewhere else as well. This location is on Tamami Road in Naples, Florida. Would never go back to any of their locations.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“Looking forward to going back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I had expected another run-of-the-mill American cuisine chain. I was found Boston's to be just different enough to be refreshing. The decor was brighter and more modern than the "junk all over the walls" theme that plagues so many other chains. The menu had a number of great options, including selections for the kids. I thoroughly enjoyed my flat bread pizza. The ingredients all tasted very fresh (I wasn't even hungry when I got there). The service was very prompt and attentive. The large booth easily accommodated my family of six. Pricing was reasonable and a good value.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
“Order the Mushroom Flatbread Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The mushroom flatbread pizza is delicious, and although it's probably made to serve 2, I rarely take home leftovers.
Their salads are also very tasty.

Visited December 2012