“Delicious food ” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille 3501 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 375 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Asian, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Delicious food ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We ate here for the first time for Valentine's day. They had a special 4 course menu. Everything was delicious from the first course to the last. I tried to think of a reason to give it less than an excellent review, but everything was great, from the service to the food to the atmosphere. We would definitely eat here again.

“Nice bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

My wife and I come here fairly often. They have a nice bar to have cocktails or martinis before diner. Very nice wine list as well. Staff is alway friendly and service is usually prompt. Meals are always prepared just to our liking.

Allentown
“Nice night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

New York style restaurant with an Allentown community flavor. Good menu offerings. Attentive friendly servers.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

My boyfriend and I went for a nice dinner, and could not have been happier. I had a nice glass of reisling, he had the fig martini, both perfect. I had the lamb entree, I would seriously choose it for my last meal!!! Cooked perfectly, really great sauce(cranberry reduction I believe?), roasted carrots. He had the duck, and had all of the same great feelings! I finished the meal with some fabulous espresso, and I believe our check was still under 100$. We both consider it one of our favorite meals. Also, our server was friendly, knowledgeable, and we barely had to wait/ask for anything. I would give 6 stars if I could!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waltham, Massachusetts
“Always A Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Friday night happy hour at 3501 is worth every penny. They have half price apps from 4:30-6 as well as drink specials. Every single appetizer was wonderful and I left feeling extra full. I can't wait until I am back in town again so I can go back.

• Visited December 2013